-18-

Mina's Pov

I suddenly felt four pair of eyes watching me. I laughed while crying. I saw Jihyo unnie, Nayeon unnie, Dahyun, and Tzuyu.

And I hope no one adds up to seeing me crying.

"You literally disappeared!" Nayeon unnie said while trying so hard not to cry. She stood beside the couch.

"Unnie, you can cry on me" Tzuyu said and sat beside me. As well as dahyun. 

Just then, I heard the doorbell rang again. "Eh? The others can't be back this early? Did they ditch MAMA too?" Dahyun said.

"I'll open it" Jihyo unnie said. I was waiting on who was entering. But it was someone I don't want to see me crying.

Mark oppa.

Mark's Pov 

I ran towards Twice's dorm as soon as Nayeon texted me about Mina's situation. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" Jihyo asked when she opened the door.

 "Is it true?" I asked pertaining to Mina's situation. Jihyo bit her lips and avoided eye contact "Jihyo" I called her but she wouldn't answer.

"Tell me" I demanded "She forbade me from telling you" she said and just ushered me in their dorm and I saw my girlfriend, Tzuyu, looking at a crying Mina, 

And beside her was Dahyun, who was caressing Mina's back, then I saw Nayeon, standing at the side of the couch, she looks like she's about to cry, 

It wasn't a surprise if Nayeon would suddenly burst in tears, she always hides her pain away and right now? 

Seeing Mina crying in front of Nayeon is enough reason for her to cry, since she is also hurt not just by what is happening to Mina. 

But also because she remembers what Jinyoung had done, Jihyo was also standing and she looks disappointed. 

Maybe because they never expected BamBam to be driven away by a mere rumor. "Talk to me" I said, I still needed an explanation. 

"I'm sorry Mina, I know you don't want Mark oppa to know but he needs to" Nayeon said and dragged me to the Kitchen. 

"She's crying because BamBam ignored and send cold glares at her" Nayeon said and I can feel her fighting the urge to cry 

"I can't believe that he is this stupid" Nayeon said and almost bursted in to tears. 

I suddenly found myself running towards our dorms as soon as I entered the room I hurriedly went to BamBam "Give me your phone" I coldly demanded. 

I badly hate to do it right now because we were all tired because MAMA just ended. But I can't hold my anger back.

I can see everyone's eyes looking at me with surprise because I was never the type of guy to be like this when we fight but hurting Mina? 

Who I treated as a sister, just because of a rumor? That's something I cannot accept. BamBam gave me his phone and I hurriedly opened the photo of me and Mina together. 

"You broke up with her for this photo?" I asked full of my anger and no one dared to stop me. 

"So what? You ready to tell me that you're angry because you love her?" Bambam asked and I fought the urge to punch him but I took his collar and pulled him close.

I clenched my other fist. "This f*cking photo? Lisa sent it to you right? Well for your f*cking information," I stopped halfway.

They all looked like they weren't about to stop me. Probably because they remember the night I fought with Jinyoung.

"it's true that I was with Mina the night this photo was taken but it wasn't because we were cheating behind your back" I said.

And as if on cue Mina, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Nayeon entered our dorm "Oppa hajima" Mina stopped me.

I saw Nayeon trying to come close to me and Bambam but Jinyoung stopped her. 

"I was with Mina because I needed comfort, and she being the good little sis she was, she offered her ears to listen to my rants," I started.

I tried not to let my anger out rule me. But Fvck this. 

I can't think straight. It's the same feeling I had when someone cheated on Tammy.

"But your freaking best friend made it look like we were cheating, and you know what?" I said and clenched harder.

"I was with her that night because me and my girlfriend had a fight. You happy now?" I asked and Punched Bambam.

 Everyone was full of awe because of the fact that I have a girlfriend and because I punched Bambam. 

"OPPA HAJIMALAGU!" Mina shouted and everyone was more shocked because Mina was never the type to shout, in fact this was the first time we all heard her shout. 

She suddenly cried harder and she ran out of dorm after shouting. "Ottoke oppa?" Tzuyu asked me.

I hugged her and everyone had an expression and they all knew that she was my girlfriend and as soon as me and Tzu broke the hug.

I saw Jihyo being comforted by Youngjae since she was crying because of what Mina is going through. 

I saw Dahyun crying and squatting behind the door and Jb knew exactly what to do, JB went to Dahyun's place and hugged her. 

"What do I do now?" Nayeon asked while crying and face-palmed she suddenly collapsed to the floor and Jinyoung tried to comfort her. 

This is so hard for Nayeon since she's the oldest and with her dongsaeng having hardships, as well as her own emotion bursting?

I could say she's almost at the edge of everything and that she's already tired. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow me here in Wattpad.