-19-

Nayeon's Pov

For a moment we were all quiet when she walked out. Only our faint sobs were heard. Then Tzuyu suddenly spoke. 

"This is my fault" she said and we all looked at her. "Love, no. It wasn't" Mark oppa tried to convince her.

She just shook her head. "If we didn't fight, she wouldn't need to comfort you then Lisa unnie won't make her the bad person" Tzuyu cried.

"How can you still call her unnie after what she did? She ruined them" Dahyun said while crying.

"M-mina just tried to help you and Mark oppa" Jihyo said. "She helped us to be fine but now she's broken" Tzuyu said and Mark could only hug her.

"You" I said and looked at Bam. "Nayeon no" Jinyoung said and I got more angrier. "Back off!" I said.

"You're even worse" I said to him and looked at Bambam again. "How could you?" I said and slapped him.

"UNNIE!/NOONA/NAYEON" They all shouted. "You already know the truth yet you still believe the sh*t your friend said?" I asked.

"Nayeon that's enough" Jackson oppa tried to interfere. "Nothings enough!" I shouted.

"Never. Ever. Talk to me or Mina again. Cause I swear. If I saw one more tear to escape Mina's eye?" I said.

"I'll forget that I once treated you as a brother." I finished and stormed out of the room.

Bambam's Pov

Damn. "I still don't know what the F*ck is happening!" Yugyeom said. No one knew what to say.

Where to start. Who will start. I can't f*cking tell him the whole story. Because just remembering every single thing.

And my stupidity causes me pain. "I- I can't. I can't even survive any longer being here with him" Dahyun said and pointed at me.

She then left. Jihyo panicked. "I'll go after her" JB hyung said. "I have to go"  Jihyo said. "But it's late. I'll accompany you" Youngjae hyung said.

"Oppa! Mina unnie's gone! It's late she might get into trouble!" Tzuyu suddenly panicked and so did Mark hyung.

"I'll go" I said and they looked at me. "I'll find her" I said and Mark hyung was about to protest but Tzuyu stopped him.

"If Mina unnie wants closure. Then they have to talk" Tzuyu said. Closure? That's not even close to what I want.

I want to apologize. And to fix us.

(Time Skip)

I saw her there. At the rooftop. She was crying. I did't know what to do. "Pabo Mark oppa!" she whispered.

"I should've stopped him when I saw him ran away from our dorm." she added. I could only watch from afar.

"He should not have done that" She added. She suddenly looked back and our eyes met.

She wiped her tears and looked away. She was about to leave when I grabbed her by the wrist.

"B-bohanya? (What are you doing)" she asked. Shock evident on her voice.

"Mark hyung told me to find you." I answered. Lies. I know very well that Mark hyung was against me finding her.

"Waeyo? Why did you agree?" she asked. "Molla" I answered. "Ahh" she said and started walking again.

"Eodi ga? (Where are you going)" I asked. "To our dorm." she answered. Not even sparing me a single glance

"You don't need to accompany me. I'm perfectly fine" She said. "A few minutes ago I swear I saw you crying." I suddenly said.

"Is that what you call 'perfectly fine'?" I asked and she glared at me. "Come on. I'll take you home" I said.

"Do you think i'll be fine if you're the one to take me home?" She asked and I froze upon her question.

"N-no. But i'll be relieved to see you walk in your dorm. Safely" I answered.

We were quiet until we reached the Dorm Building. She was about to enter but I stopped her.

"I........i'm sorry" I said. "About what?" she asked. "About Lisa" I answered. I saw her stiffened.

I saw her fake a smile. "T-that's okay." she answered. How can you say it's fine while giving me a fake smile?

"It isn't-" I was cut off when she said something. "That's fine. I know you trust her more than you trust me" she said.

"N-no" I said and reached my hand out to her. "I mean, you've known her ever since, you knew me for just a couple of years" she added.

"No. That's not true" I answered.

"You don't have to explain though." she said. "I mean, everyone who sees that picture will think the same" she added.

"They don't know that we're almost siblings so it's fine if they think that way" she added.

"But you thought like that too. Even though you perfectly know what we are." she added.

"That's not it" I tried to say. "Then what is it?" she asked. I can't say a thing. Because no matter how hard I deny it. It's still true.

I thought they were cheating, I believed my friend more than my girlfriend, I didn't let her explain, I disappointed her.

I disappointed my co members and Twice as well. I failed myself.

"It's exactly what it is" she said after some silence. "You must think that I look desperate don't I?" she asked.

"It's been a week yet Mark hyung still knew and he even punched me because of her." she added.

"That's what you think right?" I was shocked at her last statement. I certainly never thought of that.

"Trust me it's fine. After all, i'm tired of explaining myself any further" she added and opened the door.

She was about to enter when I stopped her. "I never thought that way. Yes I believed her more than you" I said.

"Because I was too angry to even think of your side." I said

"And now I regret it" I said and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next chapter? 

Please vote and follow me in Wattpad