-12-

Dispatch Korea: JYP Entertainment has released a statement concerning the news of Got7 Bambam and Twice Mina

Dispatch Korea: JYP Entertainment has released a statement concerning the news of Got7 Bambam and Twice Mina. In the comedic series for Idols, Weekly Idol, Got7 Bambam picked the category for dating while they were playing the "Know your fans" corner. In the said show, Got7 and Twice were asked if any of them were dating and Bambam had just spilled the tea about them.

Dispatch Korea: In this event Got7 Bambam and Twice Mina ignited the dating rumor again when the two groups were just in line with each other

Dispatch Korea: In this event Got7 Bambam and Twice Mina ignited the dating rumor again when the two groups were just in line with each other. Mischievous glances also of Bambam were seen. JYP's Statement can be seen below.

JYP: We are confirming the said rumor to be true. Although we do not see the need to confirm it anymore since they themselves had confirmed it. Please do not hate them, they patiently waited  for this moment, and any bash or threat from fans will face their rightful legal punishment.

Dispatch Korea: So? What do you think?

Minari's Pov

"Hey unnie, have you seen the news?" Tzuyu asked and I nodded "Just the news, not the comments don't worry" I said and she sighed.

"Come on tzu, you know me better, I won't hurt myself don't worry." I anwered and smiled. "Na ara! (I know)" she answered and pouted.

"Me and Bam are out, how about you and M oppa?"  I asked cautiously "Not yet, I'm not yet ready" she answered and lowered her head.

"Is this because of Sana unnie?" I asked and she nodded so I sighed "You know how I fear the fans of M oppa and Sana unnie" She answered

"But don't you trust your namjachingu? He can protect you" I argued "Aish! Unnie..... If M oppa hears you, i might as well spoil my surprise" she whispered.

"What surprise?" I asked "Our 2nd Anniversary is coming and I'm finally announcing it by posting in my SNS account on our anniversary day" she answered.

I squealed "I know he is just waiting and respecting my decisions, and I think its time already" she said.

Suddenly I received a call "Minari...." he said over the line and I saw Tzuyu smirking at me "Waeyo?" I asked