Hamgelica

HAMGELICA [ Alexander x Angelica ]

warning : they revolted, shit.

also, horrible grammar ahead.

with a pinch of salt and angst

Three months ago.

It was the day of the camping trip, but it was canceled because of covi—King George fucking said so. Yeah, some thots were sad, some was quite relieved, and Alexander was on the roof.

"Alex, what's wrong?" John asks, gay panicking as his boyfriend—I mean, best friend was on the roof.

"Everything's wrong. The stress of my horrible past has caused me to go into a depression!"

Thomas raises an eyebrow, "Depression? Isn't that a fancy word for feeling 'bummed out'?"

"Jeffershit, you ignorant slut," Alex growls, throwing Maddie's burnt microwave at him.

"The fuc—"

• • •

MADDIE: Listen, I know we're all upset—

ALEXANDER: Correction, pissed.

MADDIE: [ glares ] But, how about we react to a ship to pass by time, hm?

PEGGY: [ shrugs ] What do we got to lose?

AARON: Dignity?

PEGGY: Lmao you funny, A-A-RON!

AARON: ...... Ok?

MARIA: What ship will we be reacting, exactly..?

MADDIE: [ smirks ] Glad you ask! Today we will be reacting to.... [ drum roll ] Hamgelica!

ANGELICA: [ chokes ] W-hat? Me and h-him? Ha....good...one.... [ blushes ] Sink.

ELIZABETH: [ tilts head ] Angelica, are you okay...?

ANGELICA: [ smiles softly ] I'm okay, Liza.

THOMAS: [ yawns ] Can we get back to the drama?

JAMES: Please.

ANGELICA: DAMNIT JEFFERSON—

KGIII: Oh~ Animals at their finest.

HERCULES: [ gives Lafayette the LOOK ]

LAFAYETTE: [ returns the LOOK ]

JOHN: [ concern LOOK ] I swear—

HERCULES: Let's make out while they're arguing.

LAFAYETTE: Oui

JOHN: [ eyes widen ] HELL NO—

•••

Washington made everyone sit in a friendship circle, while holding hands.

WASHINGTON: I can't leave you people for a second! Maddie, aren't you supposed to watched them while I went to find Seabury?

KGIII: [ dramatic gasps ] Wait, my subject is gone?!

CHARLES: Good job, your majesty. You lost Samuel.