2. New Teacher

YooMin Pov

I walk to the downstairs as I saw Jung kook was cooking something. “What did you cook?” I asked as he turns with sigh “something. You never get because I already give you breakfast. Its mine” he said before continue cooking.

“Can you send me off?” I asked as I sit on the chair as he nodded “sure. I like to send you off so we never met anymore” he said after putting down his breakfast. I gulped as I saw his breakfast. It looks so delicious. I grab one of his bacon as soon as he put down, making he look at me deadly “stealing!” he exclaimed. “I will put in those jails if I can” he mutters before stuffing all the bacon in his mouth.

“Let’s go. I have to work after this” he said and grab his coat. I walk behind him and started thinking about my grandma at home. is she going to be worried? She might be worried sick.

He drives over as I tell him my house address. I open the door and close it back when he lower his window “Thanks” I said as he nodded “I hope we never met again” he said before drove back as I groaned irritated. Arrogant ass.

I walk in and saw grandma sleeping on the couch. I crouched at her position and kiss her forehead “I am sorry grandma” I muttered as the memories of my pain in my childhood appearing in my mind.

-Flashbacks-

I saw the road that I used to passing by as my mom never mentioned anything. She stopped at someplace and parks her car. She holds my wrist and told me to step out.

I saw omma talking with grandma and I also saw grandma slapped her. “I DON’T CARE!” omma shouted back, making me more scared than I already have. Omma yanked my hand and pushed me to grandma. She walk past me and went to her car as I shouted omma name.

“OMMA!!!!! Don’t leave me” I cried as halmeoni hugged me. I pushed halmeoni and ran to omma car but I saw she look over me and stopped. She step out and crouched on my level “sorry YooMin. Omma can’t take care of you anymore” she said as eyes watering again “why did you leave me??” I cried. She kisses my cheek “I love you. I always is” she mutter before enter back her car.

She drove away after sending me last wave and Grandma ran over to me.
-Flashbacks End-

“Where did you been?” Halmeoni asked as she getting up from her previous position. I gulped on her questions and hugged her side “just staying over my friend’s house” I said as she turns to cup my cheek “did I burden you???? I’ am sorry, because of me you have to work at young age” she said and I saw her eyes watering as I shook my head.

“No halmeoni. I was the one that should say that since I am staying at your house since I was kid. You have to work even though you was already not strong enough to even take care of yourself” I say as she kiss my forehead “you is my grandchildren. I love you so much that I even never say that I am tired because I am sincere taking care of you” she said as I chuckled.

“Then I am also don’t mind that since I love you so much” I said and hugged her as she patted my back and chuckled “I know you is” she said before pushing me a bit “go take a bath since you was already tired with work” she said and get up.

“Okay halmeoni” I said before walk to my room. I opened the door and jumped on my bed, slightly sighed “how come I become so stupid to follow that bastard” I mutter and started hitting my head, frustrated.

-Time Skip-

“Yah Kang YooMin!” I heard someone yelling my name. I sighed as I saw Hyun Jae running over with slightly panting, “I heard that Mrs. Gong going to work away this Saturday” he said as I look at him confused “why did you ask me that?” I asked as he chuckled “Isnt you is her best student?” he tease me as I hit his forehead “I wish that I don’t have a best friend like you” I said while walking away as he ran after me.

“I know that you love me” he tease me again as I hit his back with my palm “did you ever heard someone hurting because of girl fist??” I asked once again as he chuckled “so sorry Mrs. Kang” he said and ran away as I ran after him with my bag pack.

We walk in our class and saw others students were gossiping over something but I don’t care since I don’t like them that much to even joins them. Hyun jae hit my head and whispered “did you heard about the new teacher that will taking over Mr. Kim position for 5 months??” he asked as I shook my head.

“I hear they say that he is very very handsome and hot. Many people think he is idol” he said as I made a uninterested face. “Yah! Did you boy??” he asked getting irritated as I look outside the window. “But I am glad to since you only interested in me” he said while I ignored his comment since he always say that.

While I was looking outside, my eyes widen as I saw someone that I hope I never met again. Police officer Jeon Jung kook is in this school while wearing shirt and jean. Did he the new teacher that students talking about? I asked myself.

I grab Hyun Jae wrist and point Jung kook so that he look over “did he the new teacher?” I asked as Hyun Jae scanning him from head to toe “yeah he is. Why??” he asked as I cursed under my breath.

I look down, frustrated at the fact he will become my class teacher and he will be in this day 7 times a week. Why did he here? Did he get fired from police station??? I am not surprised on that statement just by looking at his attitude yesterday.

Hyun Jae hit my forehead with his finger after seeing my keep cursing under my breath “did you get hit yesterday or what? Why did you become so dumb today?” he said just to make me mad more than I already have. I hit his thigh with my fist “If you want to visit nurse office, tell me” I said while gritting teeth as he whimpered in pain.

Then, we all hear the door cracked open. We turn our heads to look over and curse under my breath as I saw it is Jung kook. He walks in with such a bored face while holding his bag. He looks around and our eyes met.

He then says something under his breath and I presume that he cursed too. He clears his throat as the class become noisier than it used to. “Hello my name Jeon Jung kook and I am your math teacher” he said and takes out his pen maybe from his pocket.

Then, Aera, our class bitch lift her hand “Mr. Jeo, did you married?” she asked as Jung kook shook his head, while looking down “no I am not but I have girlfriend” he said as I felt my heart ached from his statement.

“So, I hope no one will flirt with me since I have girlfriend” he said as I felt he look over me making me curious. I look up and saw he smirk on me before turning to other students. Why did he smirk?

-To be continued-