7. Jealousy Kiss??

I grab my hoodie and slipped in before taking my purse and also phone. Then, Sehun image appeared in my mind making me shake but I tried to hide it from anyone.

I frowned and hold the handle of the door “I am going now!” I tell halmeoni before open the door. “Let me accompany you” Jung kook said before getting up too but halmeoni stop him “you are guest. It was a bit weird to ask you to accompany Yoo Min” halmeoni said as Jung kook shook his head while smiling sweetly.

“I don’t mind that. I also have something to buy though” he said as halmeoni let go his hand and bowed a bit “thanks for accompany her” she said before Jung kook walk to my side. We get out together and I waited for this dude to wear his shoes. As soon as he ready, I leave him behind and walk front.

Unfortunately, he was faster than me so he chase after me and walk beside. “Did halmeoni falling love with you or what?” I mutter and frustrated shoving my hand in my pocket as I heard he chuckled. “Maybe since I am handsome” he said as I scoffed “it good then my future grandfather” I said while laughing as he stopped his track and glare on me.

“Why? I like though having you as my grandfather” I said still teasing him as he stomp his feet on the ground “stop now” he demand but I still teasing her. Then, he suddenly grabs my hand and pushed me towards the big tree and trapped me between his arms. He stared in my eyes before looking down on my lips.

“Did you have fun?” he asked as I felt a bit confused by his statement. “Did kissing is something fine to you?” he asked again as I look up and saw his face showing some emotions that I don’t even think he will felt that “then, is it fine to you if I kiss you?” he asked again before leaning in. before I even get to protest, he land his lips on mine, making me shut up entirely.

-Time Skip-

I jumped on my bed and started kicking my blanket as the scenes keep replaying in my mind. Which are the scenes that Jung kook kisses me. I don’t know why but my heart beat increasing that times. My cheeks redden and then, I heard door being knocked. “Get in” I said before sitting properly.

Halmeoni walk in sly smile as she takes a seat next to me “why did your blanket everywhere?” she asked as I look around and saw mess that I made earlier. Halmeoni suddenly chuckled making me curious but when I ask she shook her head. “Halmeoni, did you like him?” I asked curious as she turn to me and nodded “of course. His kind” she said as I clapped hands.

“Then, why didn’t you confess?” I asked as she laughed on me. “Me? Confessing??” she laughed as I nodded “yeah? What wrong with it??” I asked as she flicks my forehead “did you think I still have those desire? I was literally 69 years old and he just 22 years old” she said as she turns to me with sly smile.

“I do something good towards him because I want my future grandchild-in- law become comfortable with me” she said as my eyes widen “Halmeoni! I don’t like him” I protested as she shrugged it off “not yet. But I kind of get some feelings that he will become one” she said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I d-“she cut me off “I know you two already kissing” she said as I shot my head up to her as I heard she talking about kiss. “Mrs. Kim kind of saw you two earlier and then, she told me about it” she add making me more blushed than I already am.

“I-it just accident. We don’t have any mutual feelings toward each other” I protested but before halmeoni said more, I pretended like I was sleeping making grandma sighed before walk out.

I woke up by my alarm. I look beside and saw it was just 7.00 a.m. but I decide to just get up and change for school. I walk to the bathroom and take a quick bath before walk to downstairs to grab some breakfast before went to school.

I walk in the school gate and saw some students already here and talking to their friends. I kind of jealous about them though. They have many friends to talk while I just have 1 friend that currently being awkward since he confessed. I hope I have 1 girl friend to talk about girly stuff.

Then, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turn and saw the girl that in café. She smiles on me while clapping hand proudly “we in the same school too!!” she exclaimed as I just smiled. “Sunbae lets go to class together” she said as I nodded before we went to class together.

I walk in and stopped my track as I saw Lisa and Hyun Jae were kissing. Hyun Jae saw me standing still there and stopped kissing Lisa and get up “Yoo-“I cut him off with smile “Good luck” I said before walk in with café girl. We walk in and I asked her to sit next to me and she agreed to sit next to me.

-To be continued-