15. Jung kook And Jeana

Yoo Min Pov

“For the first activities, we will go to the near restaurant to breakfast first before we went to other place” Mrs. Kim said with smile as the students cheered on the ‘breakfast’ words.

Ji Young grab mine and Jeana wrists and dragged us after her. She grabs plate and asked us to do the same ‘let’s pick something for breakfast” she said and let our wrists go from her held.

I pick up plate and went to kitchen section. I saw a various meals for lunch so I hold back my intentions. I went to bread section and grab ham sandwich “where is Hyun Jae?” I heard someone said near to me. I turn and saw Lisa and her minions “I asked you where is him?” she asked again.

“I don’t know” I said shortly and rushed out from there. I sighed before went to our pick place to eat. I waited for Ji Young and Jeana since I am sure that Ji Young still in amazed of how many foods here.

“Did you alone?” I heard someone asked. I look up and saw a mocha cheek with a circle glasses. My eyes widen “J-Jimin?!” I exclaimed as he shushed me “yes I am, girl. Did you alone? Where is Jung kook?” he asked and sits down.

“I don’t know where he is but I want to know how you can be here in our school uniform?” I asked. He grinned “I was in mission to save you too. Our big boss asked me to go undercover as student since Jung kook might be busy since he teacher. He picked wrong roles” he said as I giggled.

“So, are you our new student?” I asked as he nodded, cutely “yes I am sunbae. Please take a good care of me” he said jokingly as I just laughed at his jokes. “Who is him?” I heard Jeana voice from behind. I turn and saw Jeana with furious expression same as Jimin.

“Do you know who are him?” I asked curious as she scoffed “why did you are here? Didn’t you say that you want to move away? Not coming back?” she asked with clenching fist as Jimin stand up.

“I am going now” he said but I stopped him “why? You just come here. Let’s just eat together” I said as Jeana stopped me “Yoo Min, don’t talk to him” she said as my face turn to her “why?” I asked confused.

“I don’t want to have you talking to this bastard” she said as Jimin roll his eyes “don’t we clear up in peace?” he asked as Jeana shook her head.

“You are bastard for leaving a 17 years old girl waiting for you in rain” she said as I saw her eyes become teary “do you know how hard I am cried that night?” she said again while Jimin face softened.

“You said you love me but you leave me. You BROKE up with me!” she shouted.

Author Pov

Jung kook was talking to Mr. Bong about the condition of today when he heard a shouted at the restaurant. He looks on the direction and saw a familiar back and he recognized that it was Yoo Min.

He becomes curious when he saw she so he went to Yoo Min’s table and stopped his track as he saw Jimin and a crying Jeana. He knows about Jimin and Jeana past and he also the one that advice Jimin to break up with Jeana.

“Do you will listen to him for everything?” Jeana asked crying as Jimin look at her “I will because he was my little brother” he said and went closer to Jeana as Jeana stopped him from walking more.

“He doesn’t know about love! He never know!” she shouted. Jungkook clenched his fist hearing how Jeana call him. “She doesn’t even love his ex! He lied to everyone! He acted like he was super good person but he not! Will you be like him!” she shouted again and this time, Jung kook can’t hold it anymore.

“What? How you know how much I love her?” he asked with gritting teeth “did you ever care about your own best friend?!” he exclaimed as the students look over at the Jung kook mad state. They never saw Jung kook look that mad before.

“I tried to protect her but what can I do?!” He shouted as Yoo Min startled at her position. She looks over on Jung kook and saw his tears in his eyes. Not many people know Jung kook truth heart. She also doesn’t know that much but he know how much he loved his ex girlfriend.

Jimin went to Jung kook and stand next to him before he back up Jung kook when Jung kook started looking down. “Stop it Jeana! It the best for us” he said and held Jung kook arm but he yanked his hand off.

“Jeana, did you think you will save for everything? Did you think you can save everyone that you love?” Jung kook asked. He turns his head and look on Yoo Min “did you think you can save Yoo Min like you always hoping? She can die anytime” he said and walk past Yoo Min as Yoo Min looks on Jung kook figures before his shadow gone.

Jeana turn her attention on Yoo Min and groaned before sitting down. Jimin look on Yoo Min and smile a bit “I got to go. Bye” he said and walks away at the same directions as Jung kook.

“Why did you do that?” Yoo Min spoke up. Ji Young also sitting down but never spoke up since she doesn’t really know the real story. Jeana sighed before answering Yoo Min question “can I? I want the truth from him. Why he does that?” she said calmly as Yoo Min slammed her fist on the table.

“I don’t ask you about that! I ask you why you must talk like that about his ex girlfriend” she asked with a hint of anger. She doesn’t know why but she can’t saw Jungkook in weak state.

She gets up and grabs her wallet before leaving her meal and went to Jung kook. She walks and walks but stopped when she heard a shouted. She searched for the voice and saw room.

She walks closer to it and knocked after sure that voice come from there. “Get Lost Jimin!” Jung kook shouted. Yoo Min sighed relief “Jung kook, it’s me. Can you open this door?” she asked.

The door cracked open and reveal Jung kook with a poker face “Why are you here? Go away, can you?” he asked irritated as Yoo Min sighed “Jung kook, are you fine?” she asked softly as he looks on her.

“Just go” he said and slammed the door in front of her face and Yoo Min flinched. “He must be like her so much” she muttered with a aches heart.

-To Be Continued-