29. Preparations for Party

Author Pov

“Yoo Min comes out from there! I want to see you in that dress!!!” Ji young shouted. Yoo Min comes out from dressing room with dress that like on Disney princess. Taehyung, Jeana and Ji Young jaw dropped as they saw the view in front of them. “Yoo Min!!!! you look like a real princess in that Disney!! You were super pretty and beautiful!! Right Taehyung?” Taehyung nodded still not leaving his eyes from Yoo Min.

“Aigooo....he already falls in love” Yoo Min giggled “but I don’t want to wear this to that party” she warned as Jeana and Ji Young nodded understand “we are not going to force you go there wearing this. I found another perfect dress for you” Jeana said and handed the dress to Yoo Min.

Yoo Min takes it and enters back the dressing room “just come out when you are ready!” Ji Young shouted from outside the room. Yoo Min takes a deep breath before taking off her earlier dress and wears the new one. She spin in front of the mirror before went out after satisfied with her beauty.

This time their eyes almost went out from its socket. “OMG!!!! This is perfect!!!!!” Jeana shouted. The workers there look on them, making they felt a bit embarrassed about it. But then, the workers there stop looking when their eyes met the dress that Yoo Min wears. One of them went to Yoo Min and smile happily “Miss, you look like a real beauty. I am impressed that someone wear it perfectly since there is many people want it but we keep refusing as our manager want the dress sold to someone that really suit them” she explained.

“And I am sure you can buy it. If we add a bit more accessories and also some make-up, I am sure that no one can take off their eyes from you” she said as Ji Young giggled “can you do that since we have to buy dress too and we have to go to party tonight. We will come again after changing” Jeana asked as she nodded happily “sure. Just leave your pretty friend to us and we do some magic on her for sure” the workers said as Jeana, Ji Young and Taehyung get up from their seat and bowed at the workers there.

“Thank you for your help” Ji Young said as the worker reply with smile “sure” she said before showing a way for Yoo Min. she guide Yoo Min to make up room and started doing her magic. Yoo Min felt she tapped something on her cheekbones. Yoo Min never makes up for her entire life since she not affords to buy all of these things and she also like nature things.

“Open your eyes” the worker said. She opened her eyes and can’t believe she was the person that she saw in reflection in the mirror. The worker smiles become bigger “as I expect from you. I know you will become pretty like I imagined” she said as Yoo Min turn to her with happy smile “thank you so much” she said as the worker nodded “my name is Kim Tina. Nice to met you” she said as Yoo Min reply her bowed and introduced herself.

Taehyung jaw dropped when he see Yoo Min come out from that room. Jeana and Ji Young also don’t trust that person in front of their eyes is the person that they know. Jeana ran to her before poking her cheeks “are you Yoo Min? Kang Yoo Min??” Yoo Min giggled “its me for sure” she stuck out her tongue making they laughed on her signature.

-Time Skip-

“Woahhhhhh!!!! Is this Mr. Jung’s house?” Ji Young asked as Taehyung nodded “yes it is” the gate automatically opened revealing a big garden and a lit house. They walk to the house together. They opened the door and heard a loud music sound come out from inside. They walk in and saw so many people there.

There is no one that they know there except for the one that throw this party. They look around and Yoo Min spotted Jin was talking to someone. At that time, Jin turn and met Yoo Min gaze. He smile before waving his hand towards Yoo Min. she walk closer to him. “Hi beauty!!” he said louder since the music was too loud.

Yoo Min reply with smile “thank you. Anyways, are you got invite too?” I asked as he nodded “yes I am since Jung kook was my closet friends” she nodded before bowed at Jin “I have to go to my friend” she walk away to find her friends.

Yoo Min saw Jung kook walk in with Mr. Jung by his side. The moments in his office suddenly replay in her mind.

*Flashbacks*

My tears fall from my eyes dripping into his lips and mine. He not moving his lips and he not even deepen. And also his hold was way softer than he used to. Why did he do this to me? Am I his doll that he can do anything as he pleases? I also can’t bring myself to push him away.

He move back and look on me before saying “don’t say that shit. I don’t do that because I think you are a doll or whatever you think. It was complicated and I can’t tell you but trust me, I don’t kiss anyone” he said before walk back to his seat “you will come to that party right?” he asked. I nodded “I will. Why?” I asked back as he stay silence “I have to say something to you that time so wait for me” he said before I walk out from that room

*Flashbacks End*

Yoo Min Pov

Will I wait for him? But for some odd reason, I felt uneasy. After drink some juice, I went to the place that Jung kook text me before I arrive at the party. I went to the rooftop and wait for him there. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind my back and I presumed that it was Jung kook. I turn and my eyes widen as I saw a horror image. It was Sehun with knife in his hand. He chuckled “nice to meet you again, Kang Yoo Min” he said before continue walking closer to me.

“I have to do something and I hope you also do a good job” he said before ran to me and cupped my mouth with handkerchief. I smell something and my gaze become blurry. The last thing I saw was there is someone else comes that time.