30. Danger

Author Pov

Yoo Min opened her eyes to found she was at unknown place. The scary thing is she was in the room filled with dangerous tools such as knife, gun and etc. she tried to move but failed as her hand was get tied together. She becomes so scared that time. she hope that this all was just a nightmare that she don’t want to remember back.

The door suddenly burst open revealing an man in middle of his age walk in with gun in his hand. Yoo Min stare at him in horror “well,well,well, the princess wake up. It’s good now” he said before kneel in front of Yoo Min and cupped her chin “it’s surprise me that Junhyuk have a pretty daughter like you” he laughed maniac.

“But it was a waste since you are going to die” he whispered the last part. “Your father was so smart but a bit fool since he send someone weak to take care of you from me. J! Bring in that dude” he ordered his men to bring someone in.

Her eyes widen as she saw someone get handcuff with bloody face and it was someone that she cared about the most. It was Taehyung. Taehyung coughed out blood while get drag near me. he open his eyes and his eyes widen as he saw Yoo Min. His voice muffled as tape close his mouth.

Yoo Min Pov

Tears fall on my cheeks “let him GO!!!” I shouted as that man laughed “I can’t! He was the one that you get away the other day. If he doesn’t report police or stay by your side always, you already dead that time when I text you” he said while laughing like maniac.

He take off the tape from Taehyung mouth harshly before pointing gun on his head “should I kill you first or her?” he asked Taehyung. Taehyung spit on him “Kill me first! Don’t touch her at all!!!!” he shouted as that man become angrier.

“What bullshit! Tell your adopt father to come then. tell him to not ran away like a rat and ask his daughter get the punishment” he said loading his gun before shoot Taehyung stomach and then, his left hand “you will die slowly....” he whispered. I whimpered in my position seeing Taehyung body become weak “please.....don’t kill....him....” I cried.

“Drag her to rooftop” his men dragged me harshly to upstairs. I tried to kicked them “save Taehyung please........” I cried. And that time, my last hope was Jung kook....but I don’t want him to be hurt. Let me dead but I really hope someone save Taehyung.... I loved him....as my brother.

They started tie me on one of the pillar. I should accept my fate now......Goodbye halmeoni....Goodbye Ji Young.....Jeana....Gavin.....

Just then, the door burst open and my eyes widen as I saw Jung kook walk in suit. His eyes widen seeing me there “where is he?” he asked the men as that evil man walk in. “My son, great you are here” that time my heart break into pieces. He is. that man. Son?! The tears keep falling like river.

“I-is the one that you told me should be killed?” he asked. My body is shaking so much that time. His father nodded “yes she is. She is the key to your escape from this world” he handed Jung kook gun “Shoot her” he said while taking out cigarette.

How could you lie to everyone, Jung kook? How could you lie to me. Everything we done were just a joke to you. You lied to me saying you kill saved me from any danger but you lied. “How could you” I said loud enough for him to heard “you lied my grandma, you lied to me, you lied to everyone.....now, I have reason to hate you all of my life. I hate you Jeon Jung kook. I HATE YOU!!!” I cried while sobbing badly.

“I am disgusted! Disgusted to kiss someone like you?!” I shouted. “Son, shoot her. NOW!” his father shouted but he keep pointing the gun on me without pull the trigger. Then, I saw tears come out from his eyes and his hand started shaking “Shoot her!!!” His father shouted louder.

“I can’t!!! I love her!!!” he shouted back. My eyes widen at his confession. “Yoo Min, listen here. I love you with my whole heart. There is nothing can replace you in my heart. You teach me new things. What is love? Thank you” he cried.

“K, Shoot her!” I close my eyes in ease. I should never fall in love with you. Then, I heard a gunshot being fired. But....i don’t felt hurt. I opened my eyes and saw Jung kook’s father dropped on the floor with bloody body “if you move, I kill all of you!!” Jung kook shouted. Everyone froze. “Jimin! Come in now!!” Jimin walk in and police officer comes arrest all his men.

Jung kook rushed to me and freed me from the pillar “Yoo Min, I am sorry but I never know it was you. I want to get out from this matter but my father set that I should kill someone first” he said with tears on his cheeks. I smile slightly and wiped his tears off “Thanks for confessing” I said as he froze. “Did I?” he said jokingly as I pouted “how could you” Jimin laughed from behind “stop it. I am going to died from sweetness” he said as we laughed it off together.

“Anyways, Taehyung already get drove to hospital so don’t worry” Jimin said as I sighed relief. Jung kook chuckled before kiss my forehead