14. I Miss You

“Woke up!!” I heard a loud shouted. I flinched and get sit when I saw Ji Young giggled. Jung kook also sits up “what the fuck?” he said making we turn to him. He looks on us and groaned “not my intention” he said before laying back down.

“Yoo Min, come eat breakfast with me” she said as I whined “why me? why didn’t woke Jeana up?” I asked as she grinned “because I love you. Come on” she said and pull my hand.

We went to toilet and I waited for her outside of the toilet since I am not wiling to come inside with her. Then, my phone rang. I look on the screen and my eyes get teary as soon as I saw the caller id.

My hand shaking as I swipe the answer button.

^^^
???: Hello?

Me: Grandma...

Grandma: aigoo my dear! Did you safely arrive there?
Me: yes I am. Halmeoni, I miss you
Grandma: Yoo Min, I am sorry for everything. I can’t be a great halmeoni to save you for all the danger
Me: Halmeoni....don’t said something like that
Grandma: I hope I can do anything to save you from him. I am will to save you with my life
Me: Halmeoni! What is my life if you were not there?! Did you think I will live happily?!
Grandma: you will. I have feelings that you will live happily even without me. I am done everything that I want. I already saw you growing up prettily. I am also already having the experienced to see your smile without remembering your dark past
Me: halmeoni, please don’t leave me
Grandma: dear, human living will always met and leaves. I hope that kid Jung kook take care of you for me
Me: H-halmeoni, can we stop?
Grandma: take care there. I miss you too
^^^

Halmeoni hang up. My back slide against the wall. I hugged my knees and sobbed there. Why did halmeoni say those things though? Did she really want to leave me? I don’t have anyone else except her.

“Yoo Min!” Ji Young ran to my side “why did you crying?” she asked and lift my chin but I keep crying. She quickly hugged me “why did everyone that I love want to leave me?” I cried.

After that, I stopped crying and went back to my room without saying anything. Ji Young seems not wanting to ask me too and I glad for that. I sat on my bed and look at Jeana who sleeping heavily. “Yoo Min, I am going back to my room. call me when you need something o cry on” she said with smile before waving jokingly.

“Did you cry?” I look away and shook my head “no I am not” I protested as he sighed “then, why did your eyes red? Swollen like that?” he asked again as I glare on him “sleep back” I muttered and cover myself with blanket.

“You miss your grandma?” he asked as I keep silent “Jungkook....did you think Sehun will kill my grandma?” I asked as he sighed “I don’t know Yoo Min. it not like I am his gang or what. Why?” he asked curious but I stay silent.

“Jung kook, I can’t sleep” I said. “just close your eyes” he said but I shook my head “ I can’t” I said again. “Come over here then” he suddenly said. I peeked and saw Jung kook were sitting on the couch that big enough to be a bed.

I sit up “why?” I asked curious “don’t say anything just come” he said as I get up and went to him. He pull my wrist making me drop myself on the couch “lay down” he said.

I carefully lay down and I saw Jung kook also lying down. He hugged my body “sleep now” he said and close his eyes. “ Why did I sleep here?” I asked as he groaned. He kiss my lips out of blue “didn’t it warm?” he asked with his one open eyes.

“Maybe it is. Why?” I asked again. “Just close your eyes” he said and started lullaby me with songs that in his mind. The most miracle thing is I really felt sleepy after that. I fall asleep in his embracement at the chorus of the song.

“Look at them two” I heard a noise. I open my eyes slightly and felt a warm. It felt like someone was hugging me so tightly. “Yoo Min woke up!” then, I heard a loud slap from my side. I lift Jung kook hand from my waist and sit up.

I saw Hyun Jaw was crossing his arm and look on me with sad eyes while Jeana and Ji Young were smirking as they saw our position. “It not like what you saw” I tried to explained but Jeana and Ji Young just smirked.

Hyun Jae sighed frustrated and leave the room with loud thud making Jung kook flinched from his sleep and sit up too. “What happen?” he asked sleepy. “We leave the two of you alone to get ready but make sure quick since our Mrs. Kim was not patient person” Jeana said and went out.

Author Pov

You felt bad a bit after seeing Hyun Jae expression that time but what can you do? Before you can even spoke up, he walks out. You get up from the couch and went to take a bath but Jung kook stopped you “what happen when I fall asleep?” he asked while rubbing his eyes.

You just walk to the bathroom, leaving his question unanswered. You take a quick bath before wear your hoodie and short inside the bathroom.

He grab your wrist after being frustrated that you ignoring him the whole times “what the hell fuck wrong with you?!” he shouted as you roll my eyes. “Nothing” you said and fixed your shirt before yanking his hand off your’s.

You saw Hyun Jae was sitting near the bench close to the cliff. You walk closer to him and sighed “Hyun Jae, can we clear things up?” you asked as he turns with red eyes “did you find it fun?” he asked while standing up as you stare at him in confusion.

“You act like you love me and then, you sleep together with other boy” he said chuckling sadly “did you ever think about my feelings when I woke up seeing you with him hugging?” he said again, not letting you to defend yourself like you used to.

He throw red box “I want to give you that when I confess but I think it not me who put it on” he said with sad smile but you cut him off “what the shit that you were talking about?! Didn’t I tell you the truth?! Why did you keep thinking like I was the one who playing with you when I already clear myself off?!” you shouted.

“Why can’t understand me at all?!” you shouted again. “Let’s just stop being friends” he said out loud. The peoples around you two turn to you. He sounds so demand about it. His tone this time is the tone that you never heard from him before since he patient person.

“W-what?” you asked again “I don’t want to be your friends anymore. I am torturing myself for being so close to you” he said and take off you guys friendship bracelet “I am also moving from Korea” he said and smile slightly “ I will miss you the most” he said as your tears keep falling out.

“Hyun Jae, d-don’t leave me please.....if us being a couple is one of the reason you can’t move, let’s date then” you said crying as he shook his head “I want your heart to goes to the right ones. Yoo Min, listen to your heart please.... don’t made such a fool decision like me” he said and kiss your forehead.

-To be continued-