16. Lost In the Jungle

Yoo Min Pov

“Okay students! I paired you up with your partner. Yoo Min and Mr. Jeon will separate since him sick this afternoon. Yoo Min will be with Kevin for this activity while the others, you guys will be with your partner at bus and room” she said as students groaned but nodding at her words.

“Let’s go” Kevin said with smile as I just smile slightly. “Okay students! Just follow the direction and come here before 7.00 p.m.! Understood?!” we replied with ‘yes’.

Kevin walked at the front while I was at the back. Kevin has a girlfriend so we now putting a distance since we don’t want his girlfriend saw all this.

“Did you and Mr. Jeon have any relations?” he asked while looking for direction as I just shrugged it off. “I saw you two many times. You guys made a cute couple” he said as I chuckled “you sound like old woman” he laughed on my joke.

“What about you and Wendy?” I asked curious as his smile brightly “great. She is a great girlfriend” he said as I just nodded. “Do you saw the others?” I asked furious because since we started walking, I never saw any students walk passing us.

He looked around “they might be in front us. Let’s walk faster” he said and we walk faster. We tried to catch up but failed as we don’t see them at all. I become panicked “Yoo Min, are you fine? Stay here. Let me search for them” he said and walks away as I sighed.

I sit down on the big tree roots. Then, I saw the skies become darker but Kevin not coming back yet. I tried to search for my phone but I can’t find it. Then, I remember that I give Ji Young my phone.

Ji Young Pov

My eyes were looking for one figures but I can’t find her at all. Then, I saw Kevin but he alone so I quickly ran after him “w-where is Yoo Min?” I asked as he groaned “I don’t know. We separated ways earlier” he said and walks away.

A bad thought rushed over me. What if she get bitten by lions? Cheetah? Snake? Tiger? Crocodile? I went to Jung kook’s room and banged his door. “MR. Jeon!!!! Open the door!”I shouted.

He open the door “why?” he asked “Y-yoo Min, she not come back yet” I said as he yawned. “She will come back” he said calmly as my urges can’t hold anymore. I grabbed his collar “find her “I demand as he yanked my hand with disgusted face.

“Did you don’t understand what I said? She will come back” he said and shut the door. My heart beat increasing as I am scared that Yoo Min will not going home until night.

Jung kook Pov

After meeting my annoying student, I went back to sleep with a uneasy heart but choose to ignore it since Yoo Min will save anywhere she was.

Then, my phone rang when I was deep in sleep. I groaned but pick up the caller “Hello Mr Jeon! Can you come out now?” Mrs. Kim said as I sighed and hang up before slipping in a jean and black shirt.

“What happened?” I asked as the students all crowded. Their attentions turn to me with such a worried face. “Yoo Min not coming back yet” she said as my eyes widen. I look on my wrist watch and my heart like want to drop as it was already midnight.

“Where were her partners? Wasn’t she with someone else?” I asked. The students suddenly turn their head to someone. I guess his name was Kevin. “She with Kevin before walking in the forest but then, he said that Yoo Min walk on her own making she lost track with him” Mrs. Kim explained as I groaned.

I wear jacket and harshly grab the torchlight from the security guard and walk to the forest but someone stopped me “where are you think you are going?” she asked as I rolled my eyes “looking for my student” I said and pushed her to the side before walk in the forest.

She was such a troublemaker.

-To Be Continued-