11. Sehun Force Kiss

Yoo Min Pov

“Sunbae, is he that jerk?” Ji Young asked as I nodded, making she giggled “I hope I can hit him back” I said pouting as she giggled again “one more time, Ji Young stopped calling me sunbae. We were in the same aged and also call me Yoo Min” I said as she nodded and hit my head “actually I am older 3 months than you” she said as I frowned.

“It doesn’t mean you can hit me” I said and ran after her as she run to save her life. I caught my breath and smile as I relief that finally I have a girl friend. “You seem happy” I look up and widen eyes as I saw Sehun standing in front of me.

He sits next to me and scoffed “again? Yoo Min, you want to know one secret? I like seeing someone afraid of me” he said with big smirk as I look down. He lift my chin with his finger and scanned me from head to toe “You are pretty Yoo Min” he said and started tracing my face with his disgusting finger.

“Sweet lips... I saw you and Jung kook kissing a few days ago. Is it fun?” he asked as I shut my lips. He grin “your lips? Sealed?” he asked before crashing his lip with mine.

My tears falling in between our lips. I want to push him away but I can’t as I am afraid of him. I cried and cried hoping that there is someone to help me. Then, his lips left mine and I saw he was on the floor with someone on top of him. I look closer and saw Jung kook punching him on face.

“I told you to leave her right?!” he shouted and keeps punching and stopped when he heard Sehun laughed “Mr. Jeon, did you forget something? You can’t hit me” he said and pushed Jung kook away and point gun on Jung kook, making my eyes widen. Then, I heard a bullet being shot.

-Time Skip-

I cried and cried as it my entire fault. His family comes over and I saw his mom cried hard when she heard the news about her son. “He will be fine” Jung kook said as I turn to him with teary eyes “Jung kook, it all my fault. Why is he want to kill himself for saving me or you?” I said sobbing.

He hugged me and patted my back “he will be fine” he said as I keep crying. His mom went to me and sobbed “Hyun Jae will be fine right?” his omma asked as I keep silent and keep crying in Jung kook’s embracement.

-Flashbacks-

“I told you to leave her right?!” he shouted and keeps punching and stopped when he heard Sehun laughed “Mr. Jeon, did you forget something? You can’t hit me” he said and pushed Jung kook away and point gun on Jung kook, making my eyes widen. Then, I heard a bullet being shot.

Then, Jung kook was pushed to the side while my eyes went to familiar figures that pushed Jung kook. My eyes widen as I saw it was Hyun Jae. I get up and want to save him but failed as Sehun already shot his bullet.

I shouted his name as he dropped on the ground with bleeding chest. I ran to him and cried while shouting his name “Hyun Jae!!!!” I cried. Ji Young ran over and hugged me by my side as Jeana cried too.

Hyun Jae coughed out blood and look on me with smile “Yoo Min, trust me.....I will be fine. Yoo Min, I love you” he whispered the last parts and closes his eyes. “Hyun Jae!!!! Opened your eyes!!!” I shouted.

After that, ambulance come and takes away Hyun Jae. Ji Young calmed me down as I keep crying. Jung kook brings us over to meet Hyun Jae at hospital.

-Time Skip-

It already been 2 weeks after that accident happened. Sehun was always there at school and he acted like nothing happen since Hyun Jae not dead or should I say that he never cares?

I am a bit happy since Sehun keep me alone for a few days but I know the time that he will kill me sooner. I sighed and get up to the library since I am already promised with Ji Young to met there. Then, I saw the notice board being filled with people. They seem happy to see that news and that made me curious a lot.

I went between them and my jaw dropped as I saw the holiday trip. It was at Jeju Island. I always heard Seungkwan talk about it with his friends as they come from there. It was awesome.

Then, my phone beep. I opened message app and saw message from Ji Young and she seems a bit angry so I decide to go there now. I walk past the teacher office and keep looking at my phone to answer Ji Young message as I bump into someone.

I groaned in pain and look up. I sighed “did you don’t use eyes to walk?” he said and crossed his arm as I scoffed “I use my eyes to walk, okay?” I said sarcastic before get up and pat the dust on my skirt.

“Did you want to go there?” he asked as I turn to him with confused expression “where?” I asked as he groaned and flick my forehead “Jeju” he said as I smile at his words. “Can I? I want too” I said in aegyo tone as he pretend that he want to throw up “Okay....okay. Stop it can you?” he asked and grab my phone.

“Look front next time and also phone not allowed at this area” he said and put my hand in his jeans pocket. “Yah! I never heard that rules” I shouted and tried to grab back my phone but he walk away with proud smirk.

I groaned and clenched my fist before running to library. I catch my breath and look around before spotting Ji Young was reading book while still holding her phone. I sighed before went to her, tiptoed.

“Yah!” I yell-whisper making she flinched in her spot. She turns and pulls my ear “what did you just done huh? Why did you come late?” she scold as I whimpered in pain “Argh! It hurts...... it not my mistakes.... Jung kook, he hold me from leaving” I said as she let my ear go when she heard Jung kook name “did he?” she asked as I nodded, with confused expression.

“Did yo-“she pulls my ear. “Don’t you dare to think that I like him? He is yours” she said as my eyes widen. It is my turn back to hit her. We ran out from the library, giggling.

Jeana chuckled and patted my back “Yoo Min, stop chasing after her” she said as I just nodded but my eyes keep with Ji Young. Then, we went to the cafeteria together.

-To be continued-