Chapter 4

Third Person POV

"I don't like you guys" Jaida mumbled as she sighed. Alex laughed and shrugged. They were just playing a game and chilling on the bed. Jaida was hoping that they would be fighting.

"I love you too sis" Kennedy said as she smiled at her. Jaida rolled her eyes and laid on Kennedy who groaned.

"Get the fuck off" Kennedy groaned as she pushed at Jaida's body but she didn't move a muscle.

"No show your love and let me lay on you" Jaida said smiling. Kennedy groaned and looked to Niya and Alex for help but they shook their head. She let out a big sigh and let her big sister lay on her.

A phone ring.

Jaida sat up when she realized it was her phone ringing. She smiled when she saw it was her babygirl calling on her mama phone. Jaida quickly answered.

"MOMMY" Little Hayley screamed into the phone as her cute little face appeared on the camera. Jaida felt so happy seeing her babygirl over FaceTime.

"Hey princess" Jaida said to her baby as she got off Kennedy. Everyone crowded in the camera waving at Hayley.

"Auntie!" Hayley smiled big seeing her favorite Aunt Ken in the camera. She waved at everyone greeting them with her beautiful smile.

"Mommy look at my outfit" She said before taking the phone to the mirror to flip the camera so they can see.

"You look so beautiful princess" Jaida praised through the phone

"You look so beautiful princess" Jaida praised through the phone. She desperately missed her babygirl.

"Are you having fun with grandma baby" Jaida asked making little LayLay to nod her head.

"Nana taking me to zoo mommy" she responded smiling very excited. Jaida smiles as her heart melts seeing her babygirl's beautiful smile.

"You have fun baby I love you" Jaida said after hearing her mother call Hayley's name saying it was time to go.

"I luv you too mommy" Hayley said waving by at her uncle and aunties. They all said bye to her before Jaida said bye as well and hanged up.

"That's my princess right there" Alex said smiling as he leaned against the wall sitting on the bed.

"She is always so happy. I remember when she first smiled at me I almost cried" Kennedy said making Jaida smile.

"She keeps asking about her father" Jaida said as she thought about it. They all looked at her with saddened look on their face. They all know what happened and they know Jaida didn't like talking about it.