Epilogue

Years Later...

JAIDA looked around her as a smile appeared in her face. Jaida and Ezra were renewing their vows today in front of their friends and family. They have been married for five years and decided that every five or so years they would renew their vows to remind them why they got married in the first place.

"Sis you look beautiful" Kennedy said looking at her big sister. Jaida smiled and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I'm really happy that you and Ezra are renewing your vows so early" Janiya said as she smiled

"I was kinda scared because most couples do it when it's their 20th marriage anniversary" Jaida said biting her lip.

"I mean you guys doing it early just makes it more special. It gives you guys closer than ever" Kennedy says before giving Jaida her bouquet of white lilies.

"See you out there"

~~~~

Jaida stood in front of her husband staring into his eyes. She couldn't believe that it's been five years since she has been married to him. She was grateful for every minute of it.

"You May now say your vows" The minister said and Jaida took a deep breath in. She turned to the audience of her friends and family before she felt déjà vu hit her. She looked back at Ezra and all she could see was the memories of them.

Their first meet up

"We found your boyfriend Jai" He said as he wrapped his girlfriend in his arms. Jaida looked around with a big smile on her face.

"Where?" She asked biting her lip. Before she knew it, she was being lifted up onto someone's shoulders making her scream in surprise. She looked down to see Ezra was carrying her on his shoulders.

"What's up y'all" He said innocently to Kennedy and Alex. They laughed at Jaida's face and Alex slowly bro hugged Ezra being cautious that Jaida on his shoulders.

"Did you miss me?" Ezra asked Jaida as he looked up at her some. She smiled and nodded.

Their first kiss

"Jaida come on thats no-"

"No it's fine Ezra I mean I wish you would have told me that but it's whatever" I continued not letting him talk.

"Jaida just liste-"

"You know I may have only known you for what like a month and a half but I actually was really kinda feelings you and I get it I mean you didn't feel the same way so I understand" I said cutting him off again before turning away from him to walk to the elevator. He quickly grabbed my hand pulling me before his lips smashed on mine.

Their first date..

"Oh my" she whispered to herself as she broke from Ezra's held and walked faster to the setup. She took her shoes off which she was glad about because she didn't want sand in her shoes. She smiled big as she looked back at Ezra who was leaning against one of the poles smiling to himself.