Chapter 6

Jaida looked at the man in front of her. With his hand stretched out and a small smirk on his lips, Jaida thought if she should go with him. Her mind says one thing but her heart says other.

Without another second, Jaida placed her tiny hand in his big one. Ezra smiles and laces their fingers together.

"Where will we be going" Jaida asked as Ezra looked down at her.

"It's a surprise" He said with another smirk on his lips. Jaida bit her own causing Ezra's eyes to focus on them as her teeth and tongue ran across her beautiful plump lips. He sunk in a breath and shook his head sighing.

"I am really not a fan of surprises" Jaida lied as she looked at him before casting her eyes around the room. She saw her friends dancing and let a small smile grace her lips.

"I feel as if that's a lie" Ezra said as he tilted his head to the side some, studying Jaida. She smiled and looked to the ground embarrassed some that he caught her.

"Hey Jai, we are going to leave. Kennedy thought it was fun to drink a whole bottle of Henny and then dance like it was nothing" Niya said as she walked up to the two. Jaida frowned as she turned to her best friend.

"Okay well is she okay? She is a lightweight" Jaida said rolling her eyes at her sister's stupid actions. Niya nodded and looked at Kennedy who was in the arms of her boyfriend who carried her toward them. Kennedy looked at Jaida smiling big as she looked out of it.

"She is fine just a little out of it and feeling the need to throw all of that henny back up" Niya said as she gave her a glass of water. Kennedy gave a disgusted look but drunk it anyway after seeing Alex give her a look.

"Anyway come on let's go" Janiya said rubbing her hand down her face irritated. Jaida nodded but stopped herself from moving when she remembered the man who wanted to leave with her. She turned to him with a bite of her lip.

"Ezra uh can we do this another time? I-" Jaida's words were cut off by the man himself.

"I understand Jaida don't worry go be with your friends" He said giving her a small smirk again. She smiled and pulled a strand of her hair behind her hair. She nodded and turned to her best friend who was watching the two with a certain look in her eyes.

"Uh if you are going to want to reschedule a time together, you are going to need to give him your number Jai" Niya said rolling her eyes as she looked at her best friend. Jaida's eyes widened in surprise as she nodded before turning back to Ezra who was starting to walk away.

"Hey wait" Jaida called out to him over the music. Ezra turned around confused as he watched Jaida hurry to him.

"Give me your phone" She said making Ezra reach out his phone to her after unlocking it. Jaida quickly went to the contacts without looking anywhere else. She added her number and gave Ezra his phone back. She smiled at him before walking back to her friends.

"Come on let's get her out of here" she said as they all walked out of the door and headed to the cars. Niya laughed in her head at how socially awkward her best friend kinda was with a boy. She helped get Ken in the car and the boys got in their car.

"My stomach hurts" Kennedy said after five minutes of being in the car. Niya sighed loudly and pulled the car over causing Jaida to jump out the car to open the back door for Kennedy to throw up on the ground.

Ew Jaida said disgustedly in her head as she looked away. Kennedy wiped her mouth and laid back on the back seat. Jaida stepped over the throw up and got back in the car.

"We are not going back to a club for a while" She said shaking her head as Niya started driving again. Niya laughed but nodded her head.

"So you and that Ezra guy huh" She said as she looked at her best friend. Jaida looked at her and shook her head repeatedly.

"He is just a guy Niy" She mumbled before looking out the window. Niya smiled but didn't say anything else about him.

"I think you need hiccup a boyfriend hiccup sis" Kennedy said as she slowly was beginning to sober up some more.

"You know why I wouldn't get one though" Jaida sad defensively as she looked at Kennedy.

"All men are not the same" Niy said making Jaida to focus her attention back on her. Jaida rolled her eyes but didn't reply with anything as she thought over Niya's words.

"But who would want to be with someone who has a child of rape?" Jaida mumbled after a few minutes of thinking. Niya immediately hit the brakes and stopped the car. She turned to her best friend with a hard look on her face.

"Look here because the only reason you have Hayley is because of rape does not fucking mean you can blame that to why you don't want a boyfriend. Yes you were raped Jaida and had a child because of it but do not hold that over Hayley's head." Niya said angrily as she stared at Jaida. Jaida frowned and shook her head. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Niya.

"And you might not have meant it in that way but girl you can't say shit like that. She isn't a child of rape she is just a child. Your child. That's it." She continued before shaking her head. She turned back forward and starting driving again.