Chapter 5

Third Person POV
At the Club

"Aye we finna get fuckedddd up" Niya said as they all walked into the club. They decided not to go to some boring frat party but the actually club. Jaida already knew she was going to regret coming out but it's whatever.

"Oh hell nah you not drinking too much tonight. I'm not babysitting your ass." Xavier said grabbing her pulling her away from the bar.

Janiya wasn't fully a light weight but she also couldn't drink too much before she was drunk. She could maybe drink a bottle of liquor before she got drunk or wasted.

"Nigga what!? Bitch I'm going to drink if I want to fucking drink. Shut the fuck up I don't need no damn babysitting move nigga" Niya said over the music irritated pushing him away making X raise his eyebrow at her. In one swift move, X had his hand around her neck and his other hand cupping her pussy through her jumpsuit.

"I said you ain't drinking that much tonight Janiya don't fucking test me before I punish that round chocolate ass of yours and destroy that dripping pussy" He said into her ear making her close her eyes and bite her lip holding back a moan.

Yes daddy she said in her head as she clenched her legs close. She nodded her head and Xavier kissed her lips before letting her neck go.

"Best friend lets go dance" Kennedy said grabbing Jaida's and Niya's hand pulling them both to the dance floor.

"Girl you just cock blocked me" Niya said with a groan making Jaida laugh and shake her head.

"Girl you see him every damn day you will be fine." Kennedy said waving her off making Jaida laugh even more.

"I'm going to go get some drinks" Jai said making the two nod their heads. The three of them walked to the bar and Jaida flagged down the bartender.

"Can I get nine shots of tequila and also a gin and tonic." Jaida said before sitting on the bar stools as Niya and Ken sat next to her.

"Where's the boys?" Kennedy asked as she looked around with a small frown on her face. Jaida looked around as well as Kennedy.

"Oh there they are" Kennedy said nodding toward the dance floor. Jaida laughed as Xavier tried to dance with Alex looked like he was drunk.

A girl came up to Alex saying something in his ear. He laughed and shook his head as he tried to move away but the girl stopped him.

"What is does that hoe think she doing" Kennedy said as the girl grabbed Alex arm and started pulling his hand to under her skirt. Alex yanked at his arm but this girl was stronger than a modsucker.

Niya laughed as Kennedy yanked the girl off him by her hair. Jaida's eyes widen as Kennedy yelled something at the girl and bucked at her.

"Oh hell no" Janiya said quickly hurrying to the dance floor to see a girl trying to dance against Xavier. Jaida laughed and shook her head taking some of the shots.

"So you have nine shot glasses in front of you, I hope you aren't drinking them all and got another glass of another substance next to you." Someone said from behind her. Jaida turned around to see Ezra, Kassie's brother, standing in front of her.