ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

It has been an hour of swinging my legs back and forth while seated on the bed. I laid down and felt a tinge of hurt in my heart. I inhaled slowly and smelled the scent of 049. He smelled of campfire and blood, well at least his bed did.
Meanwhile, the guards questioned the SCP and readied their weapons.
"Why are you out of your cell, SCP-049?" One guard asked. 049 didn't show any signs of being hostile. He was still thinking of the event. Being pulled onto me and held there, actually having someone feel him so willingly with no fear. He hasn't had someone do that in... who knows how long. The guard shoved the doctor with his gun.
"Oi, I'm talking to you! Why are you out of your cell?" The guard asked and pointed the gun at the doctor. 049 gasped when he suddenly heard a loud 'bang' and felt a sharp pain in his thigh. He whimpered and fell onto the floor. The guards brought 049 back to his cell and he groaned when they threw him harshly. His back hit the wall and he was breathing heavily in pain.
"Doctor!" I yelled. The guards locked the cell, or room, and I ran over to the injured SCP. 049 groaned and held his leg where I saw blood seeping through his dark clothing.
"What happened?!"
"Do not worry about it. I will b-be... alright..." he grunted as the blood flowed heavier. There was already a small puddle of blood around him.
"How can I not worry about this? Doc, tell me what I have to do to help you!" He tried to ignore the bubbling screams of pain that tugged at his vocal cords.
"Unbutton... my top..." I didn't think twice and unbuttoned his shirt only from the waist down. He was wearing shorts that went to just above his knee. The blood was everywhere.
"Put pressure... on the wound..." he accidentally let out a painful grunt of pain once I placed my hand on his thigh.
"Is the bullet in your leg?" I asked quickly. 049 shook his head.
"No...I don't think it is." I didn't wish to think of how it couldn't be in his leg, I just grabbed a nearby needle that had been sitting around and grabbed some string that was in the doc's bag. I started to sew the skin and I grabbed his hand when I heard him growl under his mask.
"It's okay, you will be okay." He noticed my wrist turn a little and show my burned skin.
"Your wrist.." he managed to whisper out. He tilted his head back as the quiet room was filled with his soft gasps of pain and growls whenever I poked too hard.
"Don't worry about me... worry about yourself." 049 suddenly had an idea. He gripped my scarred wrists like he did with my head.
"I need my wrists to sew." I awkwardly replied to the gesture.
"Am I not healing you, dear?" I saw my wrists and saw they were indeed not healed.
"No, you're not." He gently squeezed them before letting go. I finished sewing and cleansed the area around the wound.
"There, better?" The doctor only stared at me.
"W-What?" I questioned. I felt a rubber glove rest softly on my cheek and glide down to my chin.
"I am the cure... you're not a doctor." He whispered. My face was getting red and his beak inches closer to my face but then stopped and pulled away.
"You're welcome?" I replied to his comment.
"How are your episodes lately? Have you had any since I left?" I shook my head and realized I haven't felt a headache at all since he touched my head.
"Do allow me to check if you have a fever?" I nodded and his hand felt my forehead and he made a noise of disappointment.
"You're warm, are you feeling alright?" I felt dizzy like before minus the headache. He noticed my swaying form and instinctively held my waist to steady me.
"Breathe, 1527, breathe..." I leaned on his chest and had noticed his shirt was half unbuttoned still. I was about to button it up but his hands stopped me.
"I will be needing a clean top, don't worry about it." I nodded and he held me close.
"I can't promise anything, but I will try my best to figure out what is going on with you." I nodded in reply and felt him unbutton his shirt all the way and exposed his scarred chest. He was fairly muscly and I tried not to stare and his form.
"Scars?"
"From other SCP's attacks." I nodded and watched as he walked away and put on a clean shirt. It was too dark to see what hid under his hood, which was replaced with a new hood.
-
820 words