ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I am such a dunce.... I thought SCP costed money... it doesn't. So I got the game~ ((and died within 15 minutes because of SCP-1048 A))

Art by me!

!!Making out!!

"Anything I desire? Well... I mean.." I stopped talking and felt my nerves get the best of me.

"Do not be shy." 049 told me. I sighed and looked him in the eye.

"It's nothing. Oh, so I think Uncle Larry has a thing for me or something. He keeps chasing me."

I could almost feel the jealousy radiating off of 049.

"Is that so?" I nodded. 049 looked angered, even with his mask on.

049 stood up and quickly made his way out of the chamber we shared. I sighed and sat on the bed, I then heard a scream and 049 came back with Uncle Larry.

"Good afternoon." I smiled softly at the acid-like man.

"H-Hello-" I gasped slightly when 049 punched Uncle Larry.

"Do not mess with her again." Uncle Larry held the area that was punched  and walked out.

I stared at 049 in disbelief.

"You didn't have to punch him! He's my friend!" 049 sighed.

"Friends do not flirt with each other and mean it." I looked down and nodded.

"I guess. Hey, let's go for a walk..." 049 nodded.

~

049 and I walked through some hall ways, trying not to provoke any other SCP. 049 smirked when he saw an elevator.

"Would you like to go on the lift and talk a little? It would be a lot more private for us." I felt my cheeks get hot and nodded.

"Sure."

We both enter the elevator and I saw 049 lean on the back wall. I pressed the button and gasped as 049 had me against the wall. Standing only a foot in front of me. (social distance geez-)

"I knew you were jealous." 049 slowly grabbed my arms and gently ran his gloved thumb across my skin.

"I admit, I was jealous." 049 gently stroked my cheek, making my cheeks hot again. He leaned down and the tip of his beak met my nose.

"I apologize for overreacting, love."

I smiled.

"Don't worry about it." I looked up when the elevator suddenly stopped and the lights dimmed. On a screen said "ELEVATOR DAMAGED". Great. I heard a soft chuckle and looked at 049.

"What?"

"Not only am I stuck in a broken lift with the one I admire most, we also have some bonding time." I smiled and felt 049 kiss me eagerly. I closed my eyes and relaxed in the kiss. I found my arms wrapping around 049's neck, which deepened the kiss. The plague doctor licked my bottom lip, making me shudder slightly at the feeling. He held me closer when the elevator shook slightly. I had my lips slightly parted and sighed softly when 049's tongue met mine. I heard a quiet moan escape 049's lips and he continued to dominate me. He gently stroked my soft cheek and began to kiss my neck. I bit my lip and did not fight back the entire time.
He continued until the elevator was fixed.
-
The ending was a bit rushed...
533 words