ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Art by me

I woke up unnaturally early from something. I heard movement and whimpering. I glanced at 049, who was sleeping. He turned in his sleep and whimpered more.
"049?" I went to his side and poked him. He flinched and started trembling.
"049!" I said louder. I lightly punched his shoulder and he didn't respond. I kept a hand on his shoulder, then curiously trailed it to his chest. He was cold and his heart was pounding against his chest.
"SCP-049!" I yelled. He shot up and I then saw the little tear trails on his mask.
"What happened?!"
"I-.." He was shaking and crying. His voice was shaky and sounded scared. He had a nightmare. His yellow eyes were wide with fear.
"I..I'm sorry. Did I disturb your slumber?" He stuttered out slowly. I got onto his bed and wrapped my arms around him. I was practically on his lap and the touch I had sent shivers down his spine. He hugged back tightly and laid down.
"Want to talk about it?"
"Sure, it will make me feel better. I had a dream they imprisoned me. The collar around my neck, the bars attached to the walls beside me. They were interviewing me. But whenever I answered their questions correctly, they'd slash me with knives and torture me." He sobbed quietly. I stroked his mask with my thumb and slowly lifted up his mask to see his lips. I slowly bent down and captured his lips with mine. He tensed up and slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. The kiss was full of love and healing. Like if we had one thing to do in the world this would be it. He slowly brought a hand to the back of my head and deepened the kiss. I felt him harshly nip at my lips and I blushed and pulled back in surprise.
"Doctor!" I yelled. He looked down at the floor and I saw a red color dusted upon his cheeks.
"Go back to sleep, 049... I'll be with you."
"But you are unwell. I can sense the sickness in you."
"At least it's not the plague!"
"What is that?"  He asked.
"The plague? How can you not know? You are a doctor for curing it, aren't you?"
"I cure the great pestilence." I nodded and buried my head into his chest, inhaling his sweet scent. Before the SCP fell asleep, I whispered, "I think I may like you, Doc..." which resulted in him unknowingly holding me close in his sleep.
-
Shorter than normal, sorry!
431 words yay