ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

When I woke up 049 was holding me close to his chest, making my face turn red. I somehow managed to wiggle out of his grip without awakening him. I grabbed some unused paper I found and a pencil and some crayons. I started drawing while on the stone floor and hummed quietly while I did so.
"Wh...Where did you get those...?" A very tired 049 asked me.
"I um... found it."
"You searched my things?" I felt guilt inside me.
"Y...Yes..." 049 tilted his head but held an annoyed expression.
"You should not have been going through my belongings without my consent." He stopped his scolding when he saw the drawing. It was a drawing of him.
"You're a lovely artist." He complimented. I smiled and looked down in embarrassment.
"T-thank you..." he sighed and sat next to me. He placed a new piece of paper down in front of him and he started to draw. I began to finish my drawing and was too focused on my art that I hadn't realized that 049 had grabbed my hand. The rubber texture slowly began to lace around my fingers, intertwining them together. I felt him gently squeezing my hand and finally looked at him. He was looking at my art with awe, I'm guessing, and I stared at his art. He drew a flower, nothing too fancy, but nothing too bland.
"That's cool!" I exclaimed to the doctor. He let out a soft chuckle and thanked me. I found myself staring into the yellow eyes that stared at me. I smirked as our faces got closer and just before his beak could make contact with my nose, I tackled him playfully and ran to grab one of his pillows. I started to hit 049 with the pillow as he couldn't help but let out merciful laughs and pleads for me to stop. I gasped as he quickly grabbed another pillow and pinned me to the floor and started attacking me with the soft material. We continued fighting like this for a while and soon we were both lying on the floor trying to whack each other, but had no strength to do so. We lazily hit one another and then laid with our arms and legs sprawled out. The masked friend laying beside me stared at the ceiling quietly and I started to laugh.
"What is so amusing?"
"I just had a pillow fight with a monster!" The SCP stared at me and slowly got up and backed away.
"What's wrong?" I questioned.
"You called me a monster...is this really what you think of me?" I frowned.
"I'm sorry, 049... I didn't mean it like that. I meant it... -meant it in a good way." I started to walk towards 049 but he kept walking backwards. Soon his back met the wall and he was cornered.
"I'm sorry." I spoke softly. I grabbed his hand and felt a strong feeling come over me. I fell forward and he caught me as I lost consciousness.
"Oh dear..." 049 spoke, "...I did this."

~

Groaning, I woke up 5 minutes later. What happened? I felt completely okay. But when I touched his hand, it's like I was covered in poison that was slowly killing me. I then saw my normally green veins had turned red. I remember my adoptive parents had told me about this happening. When the veins turn red your 'power' stops working for five days. It only does this once and that's when you've finally accepted that you've found someone you enjoy. As in love.
"I can sense the great pestilence within you." I coughed as these words echoed in 049's room. His voice sounded sad.
"N-no... I d-don't I just... I lost my ability.  This happens to my species when they find their lover." 049 tensed and leaned against me.
"Are you aware of who this 'lover' may be?" I stared at his beautiful yellow eyes.
"I have a feeling of who it may be." He tilted his head at me.
-
683 words yo