ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I woke up with a huge headache and saw that 049 was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, so I sneaked out of the room we shared and found a bathroom. In the bathroom were showers that looked like they haven't been used in years. I curiously nudged the handle and was surprised to see clean water flow out of the shower head. With that, I looked around and saw that the bathroom stall I was in had a lock. The stall was fairly large, having a shower in it of course, so I locked the stall and touched the water, feeling that it was warm. I stripped myself of my dirty clothing and placed them on a bench near the shower. I got into the shower and started to clean the dirt and grime that had made its way onto me. After about 20 minutes, I came out and grabbed an old, ripped towel to dry off. I put on my old clothes and made my way back to 049, who was awake when I returned.

"Sorry I left, I had a headache and didn't want to wake you." SCP-049 nodded slightly.

"I understand. Did you find the shower?" Asked 049, which I just nodded and smiled.

"I'm surprised the water worked. The only scent they had was some weird fruit scent, but it's better than smelling dirty." I grinned. 

The SCP moved over to me and seemed to frown.

He moved to touch my hand and I felt him intertwine our fingers.

"You mentioned you had a headache?" I winced as his other hand met my aching head. I found myself using his hand for support and closed my eyes. 049 felt a tingly feeling inside and sat me on a small bench, wrapping an arm around my waist. I felt my headache start to fade away and found my head on 049's chest. 

"Did you enjoy yesterday?" The thought of meeting the other SCPs made me smile.

"Yeah, thanks for allowing me to do that." SCP-049 laid back.

"049?" I started to ask. He looked down at me and I turned so I was laying on him, looking into his golden eyes.

"Yes, dear?" I lifted his mask I pressed my lips to his, which he quickly responded by kissing back, it was slow and passionate, very calming.

After the kiss, he chuckled quietly, "I'm glad you enjoyed yesterday. If you want, I can get you anything you desire."

"Really?"

"Of course, my love."

-

410 words