ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

!! Making out !!

I laid down and wiped my forehead while I breathed heavily.
"W-why is it so hot in here...?" I panted. 049 didn't feel any heat in the room and shrugged. I groaned and felt dizzy as I became warmer. 049 placed a cold hand upon my hot forehead and frowned.
"You have a fever- where are you going?" I had gotten up from off the floor and walked to the door.
"I... I don't know," I replied. 049 grabbed my hand, yanking me back. He ended up pulling me too hard and I fell back to his chest. He held me in his arms and sighed heavily.
"SCP-049... let me go."
"I refuse to allow you to explore in this state." I struggled to escape his grip but nothing could work. I was trapped like a fly in a spiderweb.
"Stop resisting- I'm here to help." He told me. I struggled and we ended up stumbled to his bed. He gasped a little when he fell back and I was on him.
"Why can't I explore?! I'm fine!"
I was not fine.
I was sweating.
I was shaking.
It was like this never ending illness that had taken me of all people.
Does he even know what I have?
That is why I was assigned to him... wasn't it?
"You have a high fever and chills. Those are two common symptoms of a common cold, and I highly recommend you stay inside." I growled and placed my cold hands on his collarbone and held him to the bed. I could see a small blush start to show on his face and he tilted his head back a little. By doing this, he exposed his neck more.
"Just because I apparently am "sick" as you say, doesn't mean I can't take a dang walk every once in a while!" I shouted. The doctor under me didn't flinch. He didn't move. He didn't speak.
"Well? You just going to ignore me?"
"...no." The way his voice sounded made me regret yelling at him. He was only trying to give doctor's orders and I shoved it in his face.
"P-...please... just..." I felt the guilt build up even more when I heard this from him.
The vulnerability.
The sadness.
I did this to him.
"Doctor..."
"Please, be quiet." I hiccuped and realized the tears that made their way on my cheeks as I cried a bit.
"Doctor, listen-"
"-listen to me. I am your cure, I am your doctor, I am your friend." He had a bit of demand to his voice and he held me closer.
"If you do 'like me' as you say..." I understood his embarrassed tone and the way he looked away. I blushed.
"I-is this an order?" I asked him.
"It is." I sighed and held him down properly and pulled his mask up a little. I could see a bright blush with small tear trails on his face and kissed him passionately. A surge of emotions ran through me as I kissed him.
Love
Lust
Sadness
Happiness
He turned his head to capture my lips more. I closed my eyes and dragged my tongue across his lip which resulted in a soft moan from him that send shudders down my spine. 049 hummed and gasped softly when I bit his neck and took my  chance to allow my tongue to roam his unexplored cavern. I felt him move a little and he moaned when I got closer to him and began to bite and lick.
"I...I...." he stuttered and breathed heavily. I kissed him again and licked the small bite marks that rested on his neck and collarbone.
"Ah-.. I... I love you,..." he finally said. I stopped kissing him and slowly pulled back. His face was dark red and he panted slightly.
"Did I finish your order, Doctor?" He nodded and adjusted his mask so it hid his burning face. I pressed a kiss to it and tilted my head.
"This doesn't seem like you, what's going on?"
"You mentioned that you had found a lover, that lover being me. You've had a hallucination of me. I believed it was time to share my thoughts." I blushed and realized I had gotten better.
"Do you feel well?"
"Much better! I love your touch...it heals me, is cold, comforting..." he chuckled and hugged me from behind.
"I share your affections strongly."
We laid together for the rest of the day and made small talk.

-
757 words