ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"You're alright now. I am your cure." I stared into 049's bright yellow eyes and he tilted his head.

"Ah... m-My head..." I ended up groaning loudly in pain and held my head. Throbbing... pulsing... aching...it was driving me insane. I sat up and groaned.

"You must lay down." I stood up and growled.

"I can do what I want." I felt a surge of strength wash over me and I smirked. I walked to the door and I then felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Where are you going? There are SCP's out there!" I growled and shoved it hand off. He yelped quietly and held his hand. I had burned a hole in the rubber glove and burnt his skin. Not too much, just a little burn.

"Don't you dare try and find me." I said before burning the lock on the door. I walked out and saw guards standing at their post.

"Another escaped SCP? Wait- that's SCP-1527. Don't go near it!" I growled and shot burning acid at the guards who screamed and yelled in pain. I shot in the heart, one shot in the head. I walked a little more and saw another SCP. I've heard this one is called SCP-173. He was weird looking. It bothered me. I pointed my fingers at 173 and then screamed when he appeared in my face.

"Get away from me!" He then gripped the back of my neck and prepared to crack it.

"173, release my patient!" 173 looked at my doctor.

"Release her. Now." I was lifted into the air and thrown harshly on the ground. I groaned and felt the area around me blacken.

~

Passing out again? Heh... What else is new? I opened my eyes and saw many SCP's around me. 049 being the closest and the only one leaning to my level. I saw 173 looking a little apologetic, 096, 1471. All the eyes staring at me. I couldn't tell if they were waiting for me to be dead or if they were concerned. Why was I here? The doctor was hovering above me, both hands on the sides of my body. He was holding my hands and was worried about me. I could see him moving around like he was trying to get me to wake up, but I didn't hear anything. Just my thumping heartbeat.

Everything was spinning and it made me nauseous.

"...-57......-257!" I then felt the hands of 049 hold my shoulders tightly. He shook me gently, trying to get me to snap out of it.

"D-...Doc...tor..." I snapped out of my sickening state and saw 049 above me. He looked desperate. The others gave a small noise when I snapped out of it. I groaned when 049 picked me up and held me close. He walked me to the room we shared and placed me on the bed. He laid beside me and tensed at a thought. 'Kiss her forehead.' He tried to rid the thought but his thoughts overrode him. He lifted his mask a little to show his plump, scarred lips and gently placed a kiss on my forehead. My face turned red fast and I smiled.

"Rest, you are in need of it."

"O-Okay..."

-

527 words