ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The art was actually supposed to be for the last chapter, but I forgot to set it. So, here you all go. 

I drew myself drawing so heh heh...

Art by me

"Doc...Um...I..." 049 hid his hands. I really wanted to hold them, but I know the consequences. I have to live like this for five days?!

"Continue, dear."

"I think it's you..." I could see the tensing of his shoulders. He held a small smile under his mask and slowly backed me into the wall. He didn't dare to touch me, and it was killing me how close his beak was getting to my face. His face got close to mine, but right when he was about to come in contact with my skin he pulled away with a heavy sigh.

"I shall be awaiting for your powers to return, then."

~

For five days I haven't been doing anything. I didn't dare leave 049's room, and he slept on the floor while I got his bed. Occasionally, I'd fall off his bed and be deadly close to him, but he'd just scoot away slowly.

After the horrible five days of waiting, my red veins finally turned green and I was able to shoot acid once again. The doctor smirked under his mask when he heard the news and took me by surprise when he pinned me against the wall and had lifted his mask to kiss me. It was full of need and passion, like he's been waiting for this for a while.

"D-doc...?" He breathed heavily and looked down in embarrassment.

"I... I apologize, I don't know what just ...came over me. Are you alright?" I suddenly fainted and fell on the floor, causing a small sigh to escape the SCP.

"1527?" I groaned after a minute of being passed out and looked up at the attractive doctor. He got concerned and leaned to my level.

"I can't sense the disease in you, anymore... but there is something else..." he hummed softly and caused chills to run down my spine.

"You... you look sick." I brought my doctor close and he ended up falling on top of me. We both didn't mind, or else this would be a very cliche book ;). His hands were laying beside my head and he looked at me in shock. I held a soft blush on my cheeks and I felt a thumb slowly caress my cheek. This caused a tingly feeling to run through my skin and he slowly leaned his weight down and rested his chest on mine. He placed his hidden face on my shoulder and held my hands.

"D-Doctor....um..." He nuzzled me sweetly.

"You seem to always be in need of touch, so I am curing your needs."

"Do you mean your needs?" I smirked. He nuzzled me again.

"That is also true. I have not been able to touch anyone in so long. I am constantly touch deprived." A hint of a smile rested on my face and I held him close.

"Doc, why can you only touch me and not the others?" I asked innocently.

"It must be the DNA structure within you. My touch burns the skin, then the veins, then the muscles... your veins change back and forth when you use your ability. The acid could be stabilizing my deadly touch." That actually made a little sense...

-

553 words