14↠ to command death

This chapter is packed with dialogue, but now that I'm following the season it's kind of inevitable. I hope everyone is ready for Hagen to be back. Can anyone think of some good ship names? So far I have Lane x Bellamy as Blane and Lane x Hagen as Lagen. Which one do you ship? :)

     MONTY PARKED THE ROVER outside a tall circular tunnel with overgrown vines hanging in the walkway

     MONTY PARKED THE ROVER outside a tall circular tunnel with overgrown vines hanging in the walkway. Lane tucked away her pistol, glancing at Bellamy as she exited the Rover with curiosity shooting through her mind. Why did Kane want to meet? And, why did he want to meet in Sector Four, so far away from camp? Lane walked in the middle of Monty and Bellamy. She felt unsaid words circling between the two. 

     The three of them hadn't said much since they left Sector Eight, "You were right about Jasper. Is that what you want me to say?" Monty asked as they walked into the tunnel.

     The sound of thin water droplets hitting the small stream in the dirt echoed through the tunnel as Bellamy dismissed Monty's words, "Quiet. Keep your eyes peeled. Both of you." Lane rolled her eyes. There he went again acting like he was the King of the universe and everyone had to obey his every command. She heard him let out a sigh, realizing Monty wasn't the only one at fault. "I could've said no."

     Lane looked over at Monty, "What are we going to do? He's getting worse every day."

     Monty shook his head, "I mean, getting drunk every night is one thing but smiling when there's a knife to your throat? That's next level damage."

     On the other side of the tunnel, Lane saw Kane emerging from the green foliage of the woods with two people. One of them was a dark-skinned woman Lane ad seen several times when she was in Polis; Indra was her name. She was the leader of Trikru and a very respected warrior. Octavia talked about her a lot. 

     The second person Lane recognized. Her heart lurched when she saw Hagen walking with confidence in his step. Why was he with them? Lane wasn't supposed to go back to Polis until tomorrow morning. Lane glanced at Bellamy for his reaction, but his expression was unreadable and vague. His eyes were trained on Hagen as the three people approached.

    "Who's he with?" Monty asked.

     "Indra," Bellamy's jaw clenched, "and Hagen. He must have told them we broke the truce," Bellamy took several quick steps towards them, trying to get ahead of the situation. "Sir, there was a good reason why-"

     Kane immediately cut him off, "We'll deal with that later. This is about Clarke."

     Lane felt Hagen's piercing blue eyes on her as Bellamy's face filled with concern, "What about her?"

     "She's being hunted," Indra answered.

     "By who?"

     "By everyone."