A Backstory..

"King Edmund, you know that there is no way this moonstone can ever be destroyed!" Adira shouted.
Adira was a fairly tall woman, with white hair and one half of her face painted red. She was a very skilled warrior and was one of the few people in the brotherhood, a group sworn to protect the moonstone. This group consisted of Adira, Quirin, and Hector.
Now you're probably wondering what the moonstone is, and i can tell you. The moonstone is, obviously, a small little stone that fell from the moon. It's counterpart is, you guessed it, the sundrop.
The sundrops purpose was to heal, and the moonstones was to destroy.

"Adira, this moonstone has destroyed too many lives! It has to be destroyed!" Edmund shouted back.

"Your majesty, please listen to us! You KNOW it can't be destroyed!" Quirin, another member of the brotherhood shouted.

"I know i can destroy it this time, i feel it!" Edmund shouted as he ran into the moonstone chamber and started hitting its defenses with his sword.
When that wasn't working, he reached his hand in and tried to grab the moonstone, but that didn't go so well for him.

A huge explosion shot through the entire dark kingdom and a black rock, a product of the moonstone that were all over the dark kingdom, fell and knocked King Edmund down and crushing his arm.
The brotherhood helped move the rock off of king edmund and helped him up.

"I'm a fool." Edmund said in pain, "You guys are right, this moonstone can never be destroyed.. you all must leave here now."

"Your majesty, i know the sundrop is real! maybe if i can go out and search for it.." adira said.

"There's no time for that. I need to do whatever i can to protect my kingdom, and you all must leave here, NOW!"

"Your majesty..." Quirin said worried.

"I said, everyone."

A nurse helped take care of a injured King Edmund and the brotherhood walked out of the moonstone chamber.

Quirin, King Edmunds closest friend out of everyone in the brotherhood, walked into the king and queens room to talk to Queen Ida.

Queen ida was sitting on the bed holding her newborn son, Horace.

"Hello Quirin!" she said.

"Your majesty, Edmunds injured himself trying to destroy the moonstone again, his arm is really injured but he will be okay"

"Oh, of course. He keeps nearly killing himself over this! she says and she gets up while still holding her son and walks down into the room edmund is in.

Edmund is laying in bed very sick and injured and Ida runs to his side as the nurse takes the baby out of her arms and starts crying.

"Oh, Eddy! Are you okay?!"
"I'm.. fine.." he said weakly.
"Edmund, you're ruining your life! You need to stop this, please! for the sake of our son!"
"Ida.. you all must get out of this kingdom... now.." he said.
"Edmund, what?!" ida said confused.
"I can't risk hurting anyone anymore and i must do whatever i can do protect my subjects, my wife, and my son"

Edmund caressed baby Horace's small head and he kissed Ida and Ida said her goodbyes to her husband and walked out of the room.
Ida and the brotherhood watched as the only heir to the dark kingdoms throne was sent off into this world, never to be seen again.

Once Horace was out of sight, Ida along with the brotherhood and everyone else in the kingdom were forced out and all went their separate ways. All that was left was king edmund and the nurse, but the nurse had to leave once edmund recovered.

and this is where our new story begins...