Confusion

"Okay, Flynn Rider, i have some business to do and they want you to come with me" Stalyan said.

"They?"

"Yes. They. Now stop acting dumb and come with me"

I rolled my eyes and followed Stalyan out of my hideout. I really don't know why she was hanging around me, and truthfully i don't know why i am still hanging around her too.

We walked through the woods together and she really didn't say anything to me. I looked around and realized, i've walked this same path before.

"So, Bronco, how did you find me anyway?" i asked.

"Stalyan. It's Stalyan. I have ways of getting what i want around here, and you'll come to realize that soon"

I have no idea what she is talking about.

We walked through a few more bushes and i quickly realized what i was looking at.

The Baron's Mansion.

I tried to back away but Stalyan grabbed my arm and dragged me to the gates.

The goons standing outside the gate didn't even ask for her name and just let her in, and we walked inside the house.

Of course, you guessed it, she took me to The Baron's office.

"Baron! Nice to see you again!" i said sarcastically,

"Enough talking, Rider" he said back.

"Stalyan, I have a very important job i need you both to pull for me, and i'm giving you one more chance to redeem yourself, Rider"

"That's wonderful and all but frankly i really don't care about redeeming myself, like ever" i said.

The Baron gave me a nasty look and kept talking.

"I'm giving you one last chance to live, Rider. Take it"

I rolled my eyes and sighed angrily.

"What's the job, Dad?" Stalyan asked.

"Well I need-"

I quickly interrupted the baron.

"Hold on. DAD? You're his.. daughter?!" i said shocked.

"Congratulations Flynn, you used your brain for once!" Stalyan said.

"Ugh okay this couldn't get any weirder, so what's this job?" i said.

"Nothing specific. I need you both to start working together, as partners"

"Woah woah, sorry pal but Flynn Rider does his work alone."

Well, Lance as the exception.

"That's all i am saying. Now both of you leave"

His men shoved us both out of his mansion and we headed back towards Vardaros.

"There is no way i'm working with you" I said.

"Like it or not, my dad gave orders and we both have to follow them or we're dead" she said.

"Your own father would kill you?" i asked concerned.

"If i ticked him off enough and gave him the chance, yes, he would"

"Well i wouldn't know how that goes, I never had a... woah woah wait i see what you're trying to do here. There's no way i'm opening up to you" i said.

She laughed.

"You say that like i care about your innermost feelings! Now come on Flynn, we need something to eat"

"Hey you're the one with the rich father, why don't you just go back to your big mansion and find something to eat there" i said annoyed, "I will go back to my place and eat some gruel like i do every night"

"Flynn, You really have no idea about-"

I stopped in my tracks and so did she.

"No, Stalyan! I do have an idea about your life! You just sit in a mansion all day getting your pretty little pedicures, while some ugly goons stand around you fanning you down and giving you hot rags while people like me have to fend for their next meals and live in a cold, damp cave." i yelled at her, "Look, i have no idea what you really want with me but i'd rather take my chances running from your father than hanging out with some fancy pants rich teenager for another second."

I walked away from her towards Vardaros and she didn't follow me. Once i got into my hideout, i realized that she wasn't there behind me.

"Finally, she's gone" i said to myself.

I threw on a black cloak and headed into the city in the dark for some dinner. I remembered about that place Stalyan and I went to last night so i headed towards there.
I surprisingly memorized the code she used to get in and gained my entry to the secret bar/restaurant.

I sat down at the bar and the bartender came over to me.

"Just a rootbeer, please" i said.

He gave me my beverage and i just sat there, alone.
The past 2 days have been rediculous. I attempted to steal a crown, got thrown in jail and nearly got killed, my best friend disappeared and i still don't know where he went, and some rich teenager followed me around.

Maybe i was a little too hard on Stalyan...

No. Snap out of it.

I sat there for a few more minutes and then someone came and sat next to me.

"Y'know, Flynn, i know you may not like me at all, but i think you're pretty cool."

"Stalyan!" i said shocked, "Wait no! I'm mad at you!"

"Flynn, you cannot just assume things about me and snap on me when you don't even know me.."

"Why are you here? And why are you telling me this?"

"Because, I think that you need to give me a chance. I know you're lonely Flynn, and you act like you want to be alone but i know you don't."

I slammed my cup down angrily.

"I will give you one more chance. That's it" i said.

We shook hands. 

Wait. What am i doing?! Why am i trusting her? She's the daughter of the guy who still obviously wants me dead!

At the same time though, there's something about her, and i've never felt this feeling before.
She's gorgeous, way too pretty to be The Baron's daughter.

She had long, flowy ginger-brown hair, and beautiful purple eyes. I've never seen a girl like this before.

Her outfit was pretty sick too.
She wore a black jacket, dark blue dress and high black boots.

Ugh, Flynn stop!! What am i doing?!

-

We hung out for the rest of the night, and i actually got to see more of the real her. I know, shocking.

I think she's falling in love with me..
but i just don't feel the same way about her.