What Do I Want?

"Goodmorning, Rider" stalyan said, leaning over me as i got woken up from my sleep.

"Stalyan! Why do you keep showing up like this?!" i yelled.

"You know you love it"

I got up and looked over to see that Lance was still asleep.

"Lance!", i yelled as i lightly kicked him, "get up!"

"Ow!"

I walked over to the mirror and started to fix my hair and get ready for the day as Stalyan stood next to me, her arm leaning onto my chair.

"So, how did your father react to you running away?" i asked.

"He didn't. I haven't gone back"

I turned around to look her in the eyes.

"You.. haven't gone back yet?" i asked, confused.

"That's what i just said.."

"So where are you sleeping?"

"I found this hideout in the mountains right near Corona.. it's huge!"

"Huge?! Like bigger than this one?"

"Clearly.. this place is a dump!"

I glared at her and went back to doing my hair.

"Would you like to come move in?" she asked, her hand grabbing my face as she turned it back towards her.

I took her hand off of my face and again turned back around to attempt to do my hair.

"I'll come check it out and see what it's about"

Lance came around the corner, all dressed and ready for the day, and into where we were.

"What's this talk about moving? We're moving?" Lance asked.

"Bronco just wants us to check out her new home" i said.

"Don't you live with The Baron?" Lance asked, confused.

"Eh i ran away.. i doubt he even misses me"

-

*back at the barons house*

"Stalyan has been gone for 2 weeks now! Where is she?!" The Baron said angrily.

"We've sent men out to track her down.. nobody can find her" Anthony said back.

"She has to be somewhere! Why would she just run away?! She's going to get herself killed!"

"With all due respect, sir, you have been treating her unfairly lately.. she's a teenager and you need to cut her some slack"

"Anthony! I'm teaching her how to grow a backbone! She's my daughter, which makes her a target to all of my enemies! I cannot have her unprepared if someone was to take her! We have to find her and bring her back home"

"Well.. where do you think she could be?"

"If i knew that, Anthony, dont you think i would've used it to my advantage? She hasn't been-"

"What?" Anthony asked, confused.

The Baron quickly went behind his desk and opened a drawer and grabbed a folder out of all of the kids he has working for him. He forcefully pulled out a wanted poster for Flynn Rider.

"Him. This kid!" The Baron said angrily, holding up the paper to Anthony and pointing to it.

"Rider?"