Did It Again!

"Hello, Rider"

"Oh there you guys are! I sensed your uglyness 5 miles back"

"There a shop up by the castle that has extremely rare and priceless paintings, and the baron wants them. You need to steal the 3 that are in the back of the store on the wall. There's one of Queen Marie of Corona, Princess Carla of Equis, and Dutchess Leola."

"If they're so priceless.. why does some shop have them?" i asked.

"The kingdom wanted them to be kept in here so they weren't as vulnerable in the castle, and they're from centuries ago"

"Okay so steal the 3 out of the frames and meet you back here, got it"

I walked out of the woods and into the town near the castle.

It was the middle of the day so there were a lot of people around which could be good and bad.

I threw the hood to my cloak over my head and kept walking until i saw the shop.

I hid across the street until i noticed the coast was clear and made my way into the shop.

It was fairly big and there were a few people inside that i can use for cover.
I walked into the back of the store to see the 3 paintings. They were huge!

I quickly and quietly took the frames off the wall and then took the paintings out.
I rolled them up and shoved them into my satchel and walked back out of the store.
That was easy!

I walked up the road and saw a wanted poster for me and quickly tore it off the wall and ripped it up.

I looked back up to see the Captain of the guard walking down the road in my direction so i quickly hid behind a building.

He seemed to be looking for someone, and i don't think it's me.

"Cassandra! Cassandra!"

He looked over and ran over to a table that a girl was sitting at, she seemed to be about 13 or 14.

"Cassandra, there you are! I've been looking all over for you!"

"I was just looking at the new swords Xavier just made today, Dad. You don't have to be on my tail all the time!"

"Come on, let's go back to the castle and get some lunch"

Him and the girl walked back up towards the castle so i headed back out into the road.

"Rider!" a guard yelled.

I was only 2 steps out into the road when he spotted me, so i quickly ran back into the alley.

The captain turned around and started to run after me, along with the other guards.

I bolted around the corners and jumped over a bunch of trash cans and they were still running after me so i slid around the corner.

"Where did he go?"

"I'm not sure but he's around here somewhere. Find him!" the captain yelled.

I peeked around the corner and saw them walking around the area looking for me.
Once one guard came close enough to me i swung around the corner and quickly knocked him out.