Gold

"Flynn, grab the money!" Lance yelled as i dogged a bunch of officers.

"On it!"

I leaned over their heads and onto a counter and grabbed all the money and slid right under the officers legs and Lance and I gave them the ol bob and weave and bolted out the door.

"We will get you kids!" they yelled as we ran away.

"Woo Lance that was amazing! We're back and better than ever, buddy!"

We high fives and ran back to the hideout.

It's been about a week since the Corona guard nearly killed me and i'm able to finally be back to my normal self again.

We climbed up the mountain and then swung down into our hideout.

"So, how much did we get?" Lance said, rubbing his hands together excitedly.

I focused on counting the gold pieces, sticking my tongue out as i always do when i concentrate.

"500 gold pieces!! We hit the jackpot!" i said excitedly.

We high fived again and hit the sack of change in our 'secret stolen stash' as i like to call it.
While Lance wasn't looking i snuck a bunch of the coins into my satchel for myself.

"Tonight were gonna celebrate buddy! I'm talking a fancy place for dinner, those ones with the table cloths!" i said as i fixed my hair.

"Yeah.." Lance said tiredly, "Just give me a few hours.. i'm winded"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alright but i'm feeling lucky today so i'm going to go back into the city and see if there's any more spots i can hit up before the evening rush"

"Flynn, are you sure you want to do that? Especially right now they're going to have officers posted everywhere waiting for you. Waiting for us"

"Relax, Lance" i said as i grabbed onto the rope, "Flynn Rider never gets caught"

I swung out of the hideout and to the bottom of the mountain.

Okay yes i have gotten caught before, but i've been extra stealthy lately. I'm starting to get good at this life.

I threw my cloak on and crept around the corner of a local barber shop. They've got fancy gold plated scissors there worth a fortune.

I ran right into the store and grabbed all the scissors i saw and shoved them into my satchel, not being able to see what was gold and what wasn't.

"Hey Kid! You can't do that!" The man yelled as i continued to grab them.

I was about to run out the door when a big man blocked the exit and held a sword up to my throat.

"What do you think you're doing?" he said to me.

I looked around the room and noticed a rock being used as a door stop. I swung my leg into his, causing him to trip and i grabbed the rock and hit him across the face with it, knocking him out.

I grabbed the sword and swung it towards the other man, causing him to duck down and fall.

I ran out the door and back towards the hideout.

That was too easy!

I swung into the hideout to see Lance was still asleep, and it was now dark out.

"Get up" i said as i slapped him across the face.

"Ow what? what?"

I kneeled down onto the floor and opened my satchel and took out all of the scissors i took, 15 to be exact.

I focused on the color and saw that there were 4 gold ones! This is like 300 gold pieces right here!

"We're gonna get more gold pieces now! Good job Flynn!" Lance said excitedly.

"Woah woah woah. We're?"

"Is there a problem with that?" lance said annoyed.

"I stole these Lance, not you. This is all going to be my profit. Fair and Square"

"We're partners though, Flynn!"

"Yeah well i never see you out there doing solo jobs! I'm always the one doing them!" i yelled.

"Well you volunteered to do it!"

"Well the last time YOU tried to pull a solo job, you got arrested!"

"Like you haven't? At least i don't have the word dead on my wanted poster!" Lance yelled back.

I gasped and moved closer to him and grabbed his shirt collar.

"I'm the backbone of this team! I do everything for you, Lance!" i yelled and hit his face.

"Give me a chance and i'll help for once!"

I walked away from him and grabbed my satchel and grabbed onto the rope and swung out of the hideout into the night.

"Flynn! Wait!" i heard Lance yell from a distance.

I don't need Lance! Forget him! I can do this on my own!

I ran away as fast as i could from the hideout into the woods and sat myself down next to a tree and buried my face into my knees.

I'm Flynn Rider.

I'm Flynn Rider.

Am i Flynn Rider?