Making Waves

It was the next night and Lance and I met up with Weasel near Vardaros.

"Oh there you are Weasel, i could smell you from a mile away!" i said.

"Enough with the insults.. let's get this job done" he said back.

"So.. what's the job?" lance asked.

"There's a shop in Vardaros that has priceless swords and daggers that The Baron wants"

"Wow, Really?! Oh wait, I don't care." i said.

"You two menacing scoundrels don't have a choice. You are both going to pull this job and i will be right outside waiting for you.. now go"

Lance and I started to walk into the city and Weasel followed behind us.

"Uh.. Flynn? Does this seem like a good idea? Yknow.. actually working for The Baron?" lance whispered, leaning towards me.

He stood back up straight and then i leaned towards him.

"We're going to double cross him.. let's shake things up a bit" i whispered back.

We both continued walking until we reached the shop.

Lance and I both had our black cloaks on and kept our heads low so nobody would recognize us.

Lance hid on the side of the building and i hid on the side of another building across the road, looking at the door to see if the coast was clear.

Finally there was nobody in there except the store worker and 2 other people, so i signaled to lance and we both headed into the store, trying not to act suspicious as Anthony watched us from around the corner of another building while sitting on his horse.

We walked around behind some shelves and shoved a bunch of the priceless daggers and swords into a large sack and i also shoved some more things into my satchel while Lance wasn't looking.

Lance was on the other side of the small shop shoving some more swords into the sack inside of his cloak.

Suddenly the man who ran the store peaked his head around the shelf where i was.

"Excuse me sir, is there anything i can help you find?"

I cleared my throat and tried to make my voice sound deeper.

"No, i'm good." i said.

He got closer to me and tilted his head to get a look at my face that i was trying to hide.

"You sound a little sick, are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Yes sir i am fine.. thanks for the concern" i said again, in a deep voice.

"No i'm serious you really don't sound.. wait a minute! You're Flynn Rider!" he said loudly as he took a step back.

In the corner of my eye i saw Lance pop his head up and look over at me.

"Flynn Rider? No! I'm.. Markos... uh.." i stuttered in a deep voice as i looked around the room, "Markos Dagger! Markos Dagger."