2

BENJI POV
"Truce" why would he want a truce

"Why do you want to have a truce now. What changed your mind" I questioned it was weird that wants to have a truce. I mean he has only pulled one prank on me

"I was thinking since we are going to be living together and we are in college" he said smiling.

"Oh okay I would like that" I smiled at him then went to lay in bed. Then I remembered Grayson. I reached into my pocket and grab the piece of paper. I typed the number in and texted him. Almost instantly he texted back. We had a long conversation just trying to get to know each other. He is really nice and he is also super cute. He wants to go out to lunch and of course I said yes.

"hey who are you talking to, you are super smiley" Jorge asked. I didn't realize I was smiling but Grayson kept calling me a cutie so of course im going to smile.

"oh its uh just a friend from back home" I said. I don't know why I lied. I just didn't want him to know I was talking to a guy because I know he would ask a lot of questions and I don't want to answer any questions right now. Also I just met Grayson today.

"oh okay" he said and he went back to looking at his laptop. Im glad he didn't say anything else about it. I really enjoy talking to Grayson. We have a lot in common. I check the time and realize its 9:30 so I get out of bed and grab a towel and boxers and walk to the bathroom.

I turned the water and took my clothes of and got in. The warm water felt nice. I washed my hair and body and got out of the shower. I put on my boxers and wrapped the towel around my waist. I realized I had left my clothes on my bed so I walked out of the bathroom and over to my bed and I grabbed my clothes. I noticed that Jorge was staring at me but shook it off and went back to the bathroom. I put on the sweater and the pants and looked in the mirror. I think I look pretty good. I blow dried my hair and tried to make it look good. I then took a little blush and put it on my cheeks. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror one last time and walked out of the bathroom. I was tying my shoes when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Grayson.

"hey cutie" he said. I smiled and blushed a little.

"hey" I say smiling. I could tell I was blushing a lot. I walked out and Grayson and I walked down the hall way and we made small talk. I was really happy talking to him. I felt comfortable talking to him. We made it outside and walked down the street and to a small restaurant. The place looked nice. He opened the door for me and we went in.

we sat down and looked at the menu. I didn't know what I wanted. There was so many things to choose from. Grayson suggested we share a pizza and I agreed. We talked for a while and then our pizza came out. We ate and didn't talk to much. Once we finished he paid. I tried to pay but he insisted that he pay. We walked out and started walking back to my dorm. While walking back he grabbed my hand in his and I blushed. We continued walking hand in hand until we got back to my dorm. We were right outside my dorm when he said.

"I had fun today cutie" I smiled at him and blushed

"I had fun to. Thank you for taking me out" I said smiling. He smiled back and he grabbed my waist. I blushed and he pulled me close to him. He slowly leaned in and softly kissed me. I kissed him back and he pushed me against the wall. The kiss got heated and he kissed down to my neck. I liked the feeling but pushed him away. He looked confused.

"im sorry Grayson I just don't want to do that right now" I whispered

"No no no it's okay I shouldn't have done that on the first date" he said. I hugged him and went into my dorm. I sat on my bed and thought about our date. I think it went really well and normally I would've let him continue kissing my neck but I don't know it just didn't feel right. I feel bad but at the same time I didn't want to. I open my laptop and turned on a movie to try and distract myself. I saw Jorge on his bed and he looked upset.

"hey Jorge are you okay?" I ask him. He looks sad and that makes me sad. I don't want him to be sad I want him to be happy.

"uh yeah im uh okay yeah im okay" he stuttered. I knew he wasn't okay but I don't want to push him.

"well do you want to watch this movie with me" I offered. He smiled and nodded. He got out of his bed and made his way over to my bed. He laid down and I wrapped my arms around him. I hope he is okay with that. I don't like him like that but maybe it will make him feel better. I felt him scoot closer to me and lay his head on my chest. I turned on the movie which was frozen. At some point during the movie Jorge fell asleep. He was adorable when he slept. He looked perfect. I turned the movie off and I held him tighter. Having his body next to me just felt right. I started to play with his hair. His hair was soft and curly. I kissed his forehead before falling asleep myself.

I woke up and Jorge was gone. That made me sad. I really like cuddling him. He was warm and I don't know it just felt right holding him. I get out of bed and see him in the kitchen. He was making something but I don't know what. I walk over to where he is and wrap my arms around his waist from behind. I lay my head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent. He smelt good.

"Benji what are you doing" Jorge asked

"Mm you're warm and cuddly" I say and smile in content.

"what about the guy who picked you up earlier" Oh yeah I forgot about Grayson. Grayson was really sweet and nice and he was also cute but Jorge was also cute and cuddling him was nice. Jorge and I were also enemies but we did call a truce.

"oh yeah" I said sadly. I unwrapped my arms from around him and went back to my bed. I was sad but I understand. I forgot about Grayson. I like Grayson but I think I might also like Jorge. I lay down and pull the covers over me. I fell asleep a little bit after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1220 Date: 3-21-20
Have a good day💕