19

BENJIS POV
"Benjamin Krol you are under arrest for the murder of Grayson stepling" the officer spoke. Jeyjey covered his mouth with his hands. The officer put the cuffs on me and the look on Jorge's face hurt.

"Jorge I swear I didn't kill him. I promise on everything I didn't. Jorge please believe me" I begged.

"I believe you Benji just I will get you out of this" and with that I was being dragged out of my dorm and thrown in the back of the police car.

We got to the station and they put me in cell type thing. I was freaking out. I just got Jorge back and now I'm going to jail for a crime I didn't commit.

Next thing I knew I was in some room and they took my clothes and gave me an ugly jumpsuit. Then I was released into the big prison. I don't even remember driving here.

I got to my cell and I was not going to leave it. I was scared enough and these guys here looked scary.

I was sitting on the mattress thing when a guy who I'm assuming was my cell mate came barging in. When he saw me he looked confused.

"Who is you" he said in a heavy Italian accent.

"I- um I'm benji" he didn't look like the nicest guy in the world.

"Wassup man I'm Toni. What you in here for" he asked. I really didn't want to tell him but I did.

"I was accused of murdering this guy named Grayson Stepling" I told him

"Oh I know Grayson he escaped here about a week ago. Wait he is dead" Toni asked. 

"Yeah he is dead"

"Did you kill him" toni asked more serious

"Do I look like someone who would kill a man" I was annoyed by him already.

"True. Grayson was a good man" I scoffed at that.

"A good man. He tried to take advantage of me twice. Kidnapped the person I'm in the love with the. Tried to kill the person Him so he is not a good person" I said.

"Who did he try to kill"

"My boyfriend" I mumbled. I didn't want it to get out that I was gay around here.

"Oh you're boyfriend. Well is he okay?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah he was in a coma for a month then he flat lined then was saved forgot everything then he moved to Paris and I saw him for the first time last night but now I'm here so"

"Wow that's insane. What's his name?"

"Jorge. I hope he is okay" I was worried about him.

"Hey I'm sure he is okay and while you're here I'll make sure you're okay and I'll make sure none of these guys pick on you. How old are you"

"I'm 19" I guess Toni wasn't so bad.

"Wow you're really young. Now tell me all about Jorge"

"Well he Has blonde curly hair. Pretty brown eyes and a perfect smile. Whenever I'm with him I get really happy. The year he was gone was probably the lowest I have ever been. I hate being without him. He helps with my anxiety and he cares about me" I tear slipped from my eye but I quickly wiped it away.

"Hey kid you're gonna be okay here. I'll protect you and Jorge sounds like an amazing guy. Here come with me and let's get your mind off things" he stood up and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

We walked out of the cell and everyone looked mean here. Except a few people. We walked over to a few guys sitting down playing cards. I just kinda sat down awkwardly and was quiet until Toni introduced me to everyone.

"Yo guys this here is Benji. He just got in here and he is gonna hang with us while he is here" Toni explained

"What are you in here for" one of the guys said.

"I was accused of murder" I said bluntly. I didn't want to be here.

"Oh" is all he said.

"I didn't actually kill the guy"

"Oh I know you didn't. Look at you. There is no way you would kill someone" I mean he is right

"I'm not mad that he is dead. He kinda deserved it" I said under my breath.

"Why are you not mad that is dead" another guy asked

"Oh no reason just the fact he tried to take advantage of me twice and kidnap the person I'm in love with and then hit the person I'm in love with a car which causing him to go in a coma and almost die" I sassed

"Wait wait he? So you have a boyfriend" one guy said

"I- well Um yes. I'm just gonna go back to my cell. I feel bad for intruding" I stood up but the guy sitting next to me pulled me back by my arm.

"Hey no kid stay we like you. You seem cool. I'll introduce you to everyone. That Toni as you know. I'm Dave. That's Kevin.  That's mike and that is Jim" Dave pointed to each person as he said there name.

"Oh and kid don't worry about being gay. We all accept you don't worry" Kevin said. I thanked them and then we played cards until dinner. Let me tell you the food is nasty.

After that we had more free time and then went back to our cells. I hated it here. I want to go home and see Jorge. I'm worried about him.

I walked into my cell and laid down. I looked at my wrist but then remembered they took the bracelet Jorge gave me. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried silently. I was sad and angry. I just want to see Jorge.

"Hey you okay" Toni asked

"I don't know"

"Do you want to talk about it"

"I'll tell you in the morning" I told him

"Okay goodnight kid" he said

"Goodnight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1023                           Date: 6-4-20
This chapter is kinda boring so sorry about that

Have a great day/night💕