4

JEYJEY POV
It was nice waking up with Benji's arms around me. I felt safe and he was really warm. He was already awake and playing with my hair. I tried to cuddle closer to him and he just held me tighter and closer to him. I could lay here forever. Benji started kissing my neck softly causing me to giggle

"Benji stoppp that tickles" I laugh. He stops and looks at me. I look at him and admire him. He was really attractive. He grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. He held my waist and I blushed and smiled at him. I started to lean down and I attached my lips to his. Whenever we kissed all of my problems went away. When we pulled away he was smiling and he pulled me down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Baby as much as I love this I have a class to get to in an hour" I tell him. He looks at me sadly but let's go. I get up and hear him get up to. I walk to the kitchen to try and find something to eat when a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"I'm sorry but you're just so warm" he says. I laugh and continue to make my breakfast with his arms around me. I'm not going to lie I want to skip this class and stay here with him but I can't do that. It's only the first week of classes. I walked to the bathroom and his arms were still wrapped around my waist. His arms were wrapped around me until I had to leave

"baby I have to go to class you have to let go"

"fine" he pouted. I kissed him and walked out of our dorm.

BENJI POV

I already miss Jorge. I know its stupid but he is actually really nice and sweet. I don't know how I was such a dick to him. I decided to get out of my dorm and go for a walk. I put on a sweatshirt and some pants and walked out of my dorm. I walked down the street and I walked into Starbucks because I want a cakepop. When I walked in I saw Grayson and started to panic. It was to late and he had already saw me. He smirked and that scared me. I was scared off him after what he did yesterday.

"hey cutie what brings you in today" he said while smirking. I hate that he just called me cutie. He doesn't deserve to call me that. Just seeing him scared me.

"don't call me cutie" I hissed. He smirked again and I walked out. The cakepop was not worth it. Instead im going to go to the store and im going to get the stuff to make cakepops. I was kinda nervous since im not a good baker but that isn't going to stop me. On my way I got a text from my mom that she found my anxiety medication and is going to send it today. I felt relieved I haven't had it in about 5 days and my anxiety has been really bad. I finally made it to the store which was surprisingly closer than I thought it was.

I walked into the store and found cake mix, frosting, melting chocolate, sprinkles, and some cakepop sticks. I was excited to bake. like I said im not good at baking but I enjoy to do it. I checked out and started walking back to my dorm. I got a text from jeyjey and he was asking where I was. I told him that I went to the store. im going to make him help me because why not. It was cold out and I don't like the cold so getting back to my dorm was nice. Seeing that Jorge was home was even better. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Benji you're cold" he laughed while pushing me away.

"Then warm me up" I said while wrapping my arms around him. He laughed and hugged me back. I then remembered that I had stuff for cakepops. I told him that he was going to help me and he agreed. I was happy that he was going to help. We went to the kitchen area we preheated the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and I got a pan I didn't even know we had and we got a bowl and put cake mix, 2 eggs, and some cooking oil stuff and we mixed it all together and then we put pam spray. I don't know why some would call it pam. Maybe the person who made it their name was pam. Yeah that makes sense. After that we put the cake batter into the pan and put it in the oven. We had to wait like forever well it was actually only like half and hour but still. During that time we made tiktoks together. Then the cake was done so we let it cool and then we crumbled it and put the frosting in and mixed it so that we could like shape it into circles or spheres.

Then we put them on a different tray after we made the cake into spheres and put that tray into the freezer to let them chill. we took the chocolate that we were going to melt and put it into another bowl. We have used a lot of bowls and pans and spoons. We put the cake onto the sticks and dipped them into chocolate and we put sprinkles on them and they looked really good. I took a bite of one and they actually tasted pretty good.

"Omg baby can I paint you face" jeyjey asked. I couldn't say no to him so I nodded and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. He told me to sit so I sat on the counter by the sink and he got paints out and a few brushes and started to paint my face. It tickled and I kept laughing and every time I laughed he would push me lightly and would tell me to stop laughing. When he was done it looked really good.

"do you like it" I could tell he was nervous so I grabbed his waist and kissed him softly.

"I love it babe" he smiled and I hugged him tightly. I was hungry and it was about 12:30 in the afternoon. I went out of the bathroom and changed and jeyjey was staring at me while I changed to I grabbed his waist and pushed him against the wall.

"what are you lookin at babe" he blushed and I let go off him and continued to change. I just put on some black ripped jeans and a different hoodie. I went up to jeyjey and hugged him.

"Im going to take you out to lunch Jey" I told him. He smiled and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1193.             Date:3-22-20
I'm sorry this chapter was boring but have an amazing day💕