12

BENJI POV
We went down stairs and sat at the table. My mom made pancakes which looked amazing. I sat next to Jorge and Rowy looked at Jorge weirdly then I remember I gave Jorge a hickey right before we came downstairs.

"what is on your neck Jorge" Rowy asked. Jorge's face went red and so did mine.

"oh I um burnt my neck" There is no way Rowy will believe that.

"oh okay" was all Rowy said and he went back to eating. I looked at Jorge and winked at him. He rolled his eyes and laughed causing me to laugh to. My mom walked into the dining room and sat down.

"Okay so Grandma's funeral is tomorrow at 10:30 and basically all of our family will be there so I need you guys to be on your best behavior" she said referring to me and my siblings. Then I realized that I have to come out to them and I started to panic. My leg started bouncing and Jorge noticed.

He put his hand on my leg and I looked at him. He gave me a reassuring look and that calmed me down a little.

"Hey mom Jorge and I are going to go shopping today if that's okay with you" I told her

"Of course that's okay with me" we finished breakfast and Jorge and I went upstairs back to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled my knees to my chest. I was so scared to come out to the rest of my family. I started shaking and Jorge sat next to me and put his hand on my back.

"Benji baby you're gonna be okay" I stopped taking my medication because I hate it. It makes me tired all the time.

"Benji why have you been having panic attacks like everyday now" I was scared to tell him I stopped taking my medication. I don't want him to get mad at me.

"You are going to be mad at me" I whispered

"Benji I will never be mad at you" I took a deep breath

"I- I stopped taking my Medication" He looked at me and hugged me

"Why would I be mad at you for that baby" At least he isn't mad. I shrugged my shoulders and laid my head on his shoulder. He played with my hair and eventually I calmed down. I feel like I annoy Jorge with my panic attacks but I cant control them.

"Jorge do I annoy you with my panic attacks" What if he says yes.

"Benji, you will never annoy me. You cant control your panic attacks and I would be a bad boyfriend if I didn't help you" I don't know how I got so lucky with him. I kissed him and it felt like all my problems went away.

We got up and got ready. It was cold but to be fair it was early December. I threw on a t shirt and then just a purple hoodie on top. Once we both were ready we went out and holy crap was it cold. We went thrift shopping and found a few shirts and then we went to this park near my house. After hours of shopping and just wandering around we made our way back to the park and it was dark now. He started to shiver and he wrapped his arms around himself.

"Babe do you want my sweatshirt" I offered him. I couldn't have him cold.

"no I don't want you to get cold"

"babe you are important to me and it doesn't matter if im cold, I just want you to be warm" Before he could protest I took my sweatshirt off and gave it to him. He put it on and sighed in content. We sat down on a bench and he laid his head on my shoulder. It was quiet and the town around us was lit up by Christmas lights. It was perfect.

"I love you" I whispered to him

"I love you to" I kissed the top of his head. We decided that we were both hungry but it was late so we just went to a little diner that was near.