10

JORGES POV
I wish Benji would just believe me. That dick came on to me. I would never hurt Benji like that. I love him so much. I don't know how to convince him that I didn't kiss the guy. I then got an idea. Im gonna find the guy who kissed me and make him tell Benji that he did in fact come onto me. I don't know if it will work but it is worth a shot.

I put on my shoes and leave. I walked up to the 6th floor. That guy gave me his dorm room number and I was going to rip it up and throw it away but im glad I didn't. I find his dorm and bang on the door. He opened up the door and he was for sure hungover.

"oh hey sweetheart, did you come back for more" he smirked then winked at me. I mentally threw up. I slapped him and he laughed.

"so is that a no" I slapped him again.

"no I didn't you dick. I need you to tell Benji that you came onto me and that I didn't kiss you back"

"sweetheart you definitely kissed me back and im pretty sure you liked it to" That earned him another slap.

"stop hitting me sweetheart" guess what he got. Another slap

"stop calling me sweetheart and I will stop slapping you. Now come with me and tell Benji that you kissed me and that I didn't kiss you back" I was pissed at this point.

"what if I don't... Sweetheart" That dick. I slapped him harder than the last times I had hit him.

"if you don't I will tell your girlfriend that you kissed me and that you wanted to see me again" I showed him the paper with his dorm room number on it.

"fine whatever lets go" finally that idiot agreed. He followed me downstairs and to my dorm. I opened our door and Benji was awake and crying. My heart broke because I knew this was my fault. Well Chris's fault. That's the guy who kissed me. He looked up and wiped his tears away.

"Really Jorge you bring him over now. Why Jorge. have you not hurt me enough" right as I was about to talk Chris interrupted me.

"Actually Benji I came to apologize. I came onto Jorge. I didn't know that he had a boyfriend. Im sorry I ruined your guys relationship" Im really hoping Benji believes him

"oh im so sorry Jorge for not believing you. I love you and I should believe you and I should trust you. I was just upset in the moment. I am so sorry" He got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and held him tightly. It was so nice to hug him. I thanked Chris for clearing everything up and he left. Benji and I cuddled for hours and it felt great.

"Benji"

"yes babe"

"will you be my boyfriend again"

"I would love to babe" He kissed me softly. The feeling of his lips on mine is amazing. Im so glad we fixed everything. Then his phone rang. He was talking for about 10 minutes and then he dropped his phone. Then he started crying. I immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Benji, baby what is wrong? What happened?" He tried to talk but he couldn't

"Shh its okay baby. Just breathe you are gonna be okay" He started to hyperventilate and he tried to scratch his arms but I held his hands in mine to stop him.

"I have to go back to Spain Jorge. My grandma just passed away" he started to cry again. I hugged him tighter

"I'm so sorry Benji that's terrible and I'll come to Spain with you" I can't let Benji go alone

"What about you classes?" It was sweet that he was thinking of me

"Screw my classes you are more important baby"