22

BENJIS POV
"Wait stop" a tall guy with dirty blonde hair came in dressed in a suit.

"I have something that proves he is not guilty" he said. The guy with the needle moved and I let out a breath.

"Go on" the officer in the room said

"Grayson Stepling's murder time was 9:45pm March 16th but I have a receipt that shows that Benji and jeyjey were at a restaurant at the time of death proving he is innocent" he said

The cops took the investigator and they talked for a while and it was just me and Jorge talked and I kept thanking him for getting the investigator.

A few minutes later the cops come back and they grabbed me.

"Where are we going" I asked

"We looked over the case really quick and the timeline matches up so all charges against you will be dropped and you are free to go"

"Really" I said excitedly.

"Yes really. You just have to come to the station with us to get your clothes but then you are free" I nodded and we went to the station and I got my clothes and my bracelet back and then I left.

Jorge was waiting for me outside and I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Jorge"

"Baby I would do anything for you"

"I love you Jorge"

"I love you to benji" I got into his car and then we left. We went back to my dorm and I laid in bed.

"Oh my gosh it is so comfortable" I sighed in content. Jorge laughed and laid to me. I wrapped my arms tightly and protectively around him.

I nuzzled my face into his neck and left small kisses. He giggled and that made me so happy. Hearing him laugh made my heart soar.

Soon I heard him snoring softly and I realized he was asleep. I grabbed my phone and took a picture and put 'my baby❤️' and posted it on my private story. I can't wait to marry this boy one day.

After scrolling through tiktok for a little while I fell asleep as well.

I slept like a baby that night. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Everything was back to normal. I had Jorge and I wasn't in jail. Plus my psychotic ex isn't going to try and kill Jorge anymore.

I woke up and Jorge wasn't next to me and I started freaking out. Every time I have woken up without Jorge next to me something always happens to him.

I calmed down once I heard the shower water running. I was hoping that was Jorge and not Carlo. I got up and knocked on the door.

"Jorge are you in there" I heard a yes and I felt relived. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge when I heard the bathroom door open.

Jorge walked to the closet and grabbed a t shirt and some pants. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his shoulder lightly and then laid my head on his shoulder.

"I got scared when I woke up and you weren't there" I whispered

"Babe am I too protective" I asked him

"You're protective but I understand why and it's cute"

"I love you Jorge"

"I love you to benji"

He got dressed then I went to shower and this shower was so nice. Way better than the ones in prison. Plus I didn't have to worry about dropping the soap.

-time skip to a week later-

"Hey babe I made us dinner reservations at that one nice Italian place down the road. I want to take you on a nice date so dress fancy" I told him. I have a big surprise for him today.

"Okay baby I would love that" I grabbed his waist and pulled him close to me. I brought my lips to his and kissed him softly.

"Can we visits the prison. The guys still don't know I'm not dead"

"Of course we can benji" he smiled.

"Okay let's go" I grabbed his hand and ran to my car. I was excited to see their reactions to me still being alive.

I got there and requested to talk to Toni first.

I sat down and he walked in and sat down but when he saw me he instantly smiled.

"Benji I thought you got the death penalty" he said shocked

"Right before they injected me the private investigator Jorge hired proved that I was innocent" I explained

"That's great kid. I'm happy for you" we talked for a little longer and then I talked to the other guys. They were all getting out soon so when they got out we were all gonna meet up.

We left the prison and went back to our dorm. Oh yeah Carlo left the dorm and Jorge moved back in. I got ready for dinner and tried to make myself look nice. I needed to look perfect for tonight. It was a big night.

Jorge walked out of the bathroom and my jaw dropped. He looked amazing.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"You are so perfect babe" I whispered

"No I'm not" I grabbed his chin lightly and made him look at me.

"Hey don't say that baby. You are perfect to me. Everything about you is perfect. I love you" I leaned down a left a gently kiss on his lips.

"Now let's get going" we walked out the dorm and to my car.

I opened the door for him and he got in. I shut the door and went to my side. I was nervous. I started driving and put my hand on his thigh. He blushed and I smiled at him.

We got to the restaurant and went in. It's the same restaurant we went to on our first date. We had an amazing dinner.

After dinner I took him to the park where I first asked him out. I grabbed his hand and we went to the gazebo where I asked him out.

"Do you remember what happened here" I asked him and he nodded

"You asked me out here"

"I did" I turned to face him and grabbed both his hands in mine.

"I love you so much Jorge. I didn't believe in love until I met you. You made me open my eyes to who I really was. We have been through so much together and I am so grateful for you. I wouldn't be alive if I didn't have you. This is the place where I asked you to be my boyfriend and now this is where I ask you to marry me" I got down on one knee and pulled out a box.

"I know we are young but I want to spend the rest of my life with you so Jorge Juan Garay Dicenta will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he was smiling so big with tears in his eyes

"Yes benji I would love to" I slipped the ring on his finger and pulled him into a long blissful kiss.

"Was this what was in the box you were talking about last week" he asked.

"Yes. If anything happened i wanted you to have it"

"I love you"

"I love you to Jorge"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1249                          Date: 6-7-20
Hey guys so this book sadly is coming to an end soon so how would you feel if I made a one shots book or I have another idea for book so if I were to write another book would you read it?

Have a great day/ night💕