13

BENJIS POV
I woke up early so that I could go to the store to get Jorge's present. I hope it isn't to soon for it but I like the idea so im just going to go for it.

Once I got home Jorge was still asleep which was kind of shocking but not really. I shook him gently and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and smiled. I kissed his forehead and sat on the bed next to him.

"you have to get up love. we are going to visit your parents today" He shook his head and turned away.

"5 more minutes" he mumbled. I sighed and said okay. He pulled me down next to him and I laughed. He laid head on my chest and fell back asleep. He looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake him but we had to get to his parents house.

I let him sleep for 15 more minutes and after that I woke him up. I shook him lightly and the same thing happened. He asked for 5 more minutes and of course I said yes. How could I say no to him. I tried to wake him up again and he asked for 5 more minutes again but this time I said no.

He groaned and rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. After 10 minutes he walked out with a towel around his waist and grabbed stuff out of his suitcase. He changed then went to my closet and grabbed one of my sweatshirts and put it on. I stood up and walked over to him. I wrapped around my arms around him and leaned down to his ear.

"you look so good babe". I pulled away and kissed him. we went outside and to my car and left. The drive wasn't far at all. Only about 15 minutes long. Once we got there we were greeted by Jorge's mom. She seemed really nice.

"Jorge! its so nice to see you" She pulled him into a hug. We went inside and then she asked who I was.

"this is my boyfriend Benji" Jorge said. I smiled and waved to her and she smiled.

"Its so nice to meet you Benji" we sat on the couch and Jorge and his parents caught up and they asked me about myself. Jorge's sister came downstairs from her room and I got to meet her. Then Jorge and I went upstairs to his room and it was cute. He had a bunch of plants on his balcony.

We walked out there and he started telling me about each plant and it was so cute. I couldn't help but smile. He was so adorable. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and put my head on his shoulder and he continued telling me about the plants. I kissed his cheek and unwrapped my arms from around him. He wanted to bring his plants in because the cold and I helped him bring them in. He had a strawberry plant and there was one small strawberry.

Once we brought the plants in he showed me more of his room. His room was cute and adorable. He laid down on his bed and I laid next to him and wrapped my arms around him. We fell asleep for about 2 hours then his mom woke us up.

"We are gonna go shopping do you two want to come with us" His mom asked. We agreed and left for the store. There was this cute thrift store and Jorge and I went in and found a few shirts. Then after we stopped at a café for coffee and after about 3 hours of shopping we went back to Jorge's house.

Jorge's mom made dinner for us which was tacos and rice. It was amazing. His mom was an amazing cook. Jorge and I were spending the night at his house for the night. It was 10:30 and Jorge went to take a shower so I wanted to be polite and I went downstairs to do the dishes.

"Hey Benji what are you doing" Jorge's mom Asked

"Well You made dinner and I thought it would be nice and polite to do the dishes"

"That is really sweet of you Benji, thank you."

"You're welcome" I said

"You know you make Jorge really happy" she said