6

BENJI POV
Finding a flower shop was hard. I don't know why but I couldn't find any. I wanted to get Jorge some type of flower Probably roses. the flower shop was so pretty inside and they had so many colors of rose to choose from it was hard to pick one. I ended up buying three different color of rose red, pink, and white. I hope he likes them. I went to buy them and the old lady working said

"Oh that is a beautiful bouquet, she is going to love it"

"oh um its he and I hope he likes them"

"oh he, well he is going to love them" she smiled and I thanked her and walked out. I still had to get ready still and it was already 5:30. I rushed home and I don't know where Jorge was butt I started getting ready. I went to go to the bathroom but it was locked.

"jeyjey are you in there" I heard no response so I asked him again.

"yeah im in here but you cant come in. I left your blush, foundation, and freckle stuff on the counter" I went to the counter and started putting it on. I looked in the mirror and tried to fix my hair. I wanted to look good for Jorge. I checked the time and it was 6:59. I knocked on the bathroom door and he opened it.

"wow" I said. He looked amazing. His outfit was perfect and his hair was amazing. I was lucky to be going on a date with him.

"you look perfect Jey" he looked down and blushed. I gave him the roses and he smiled like crazy.

"thank you Benji" He said. He put them in a vase and put it on the table. I grabbed his hand in mine and we walked out the door. We got to my car and I started driving to the restaurant. Once we got there we sat down. Just talking to him I feel like the luckiest man ever. I think im in love with Jorge.

we got our food and ate. After I took him to this park by our dorm. I saw a gazebo and took him to it.

"Jorge, I really like you. I know I didn't treat you the best in high school but I want to start over and I want to be with you. So Jorge garay will you be my boyfriend" I was nervous to what he was gonna say. He smiled and nodded and I grabbed his waist and kissed him softly. He kissed me back and it felt like time stopped. I pulled away and smiled. We walked back to our dorm and by the time we got back it was around 11 at night so I changed and so did Jorge. I kissed his cheek.

"mine" I kissed all over his face making him laugh and I ended with kissing his lips

"mine" he blushed and we went to lay down. I wrapped my arms protectively around him and he laid his head on my chest. I kissed his forehead and played with his hair as he fell asleep. the moonlight coming in from the window shined perfectly on Jorge and he looked like an angel. It was weird to look at him while he is sleeping but he looked perfect.

"I love you" I whispered. I knew he was asleep so I just said it. Its the truth I do love him. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep peacefully.

When I woke up Jorge wasn't in bed. I looked around the dorm and he wasn't to be seen. I saw a note on my nightstand and it said that he went out to get us coffee. I sighed now a little more calm and I laid back in my bed and fell asleep again.

I had woken up around noon and Jorge still wasn't back which was weird. I texted him and he didn't answer. Then I got a text.

Grayson: if you want Jorge back meet me here. 21432 lighting ave

I dropped my phone. That son of a bitch kidnapped Jorge. I threw on a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants and ran out the door. I ran all the way to the address he sent me and it was in a abandoned house. It was sketchy as fuck and Im most likely going to get murdered but I have to save Jorge. He is everything to me and I have to save him. Im supposed to protect him and I failed.

Walking up to house was scary and I was terrified. I walked up the steps and I knocked on the door. There was no answer so I turned the door knob and opened the door. This house is huge and old. It was abandoned and creaky. I looked through every room on the first floor and no signs of Jorge. I walked upstairs and every step I took I felt like I was going to fall through. I checked the rooms upstairs and still no Jorge.

I walked back downstairs and to the basement door. I didn't want to go downstairs and I hoped that he was somewhere on the first 2 floors but he wasn't. I hesitantly walked down on the stairs and turned the flashlight on my phone on. It was dark and I tried to find a light switch which I found. I turned the light on a saw a door. Jorge has to be in there.

I walked to the door and I felt like I was being watched. I don't like that feeling. I opened the door and saw Jorge. He was tied to a chair and looked terrible. He was beaten up. He had a black eye and a cut by his eye. His lip was bleeding and I broke inside. My heart broke. I was supposed to protect him. I took the cloth out of his mouth and he looked at me.

"Jorge im so sorry. I was supposed to protect you and I failed im sorry" He looked at me and he was crying. I could tell he was in a lot of pain. I started to untie his legs when he said.

"Benji behind you" but before I could turn around everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1063                    Date:4-8-20
Sorry I haven't updated I have had a lot to do lately but I'll have another update soon. Have a great day guys💕