11

BENJI POV
I woke up from a nightmare again. This has become normal at this point. I shot up and started to hyperventilate. It was hard to breathe and it felt like the walls were closing in. I tried to calm myself down because I didn't want to wake Jorge up but I failed. He sat up and immediately knew what was happening

"Baby you're okay. You're okay. You're going to be okay just breathe" he grabbed my hands but I pulled away.

"No no don't help me" he looked confused. He tried again but I pushed him away

"Stop trying to help me please"

"Benji why don't you want me to help you" I started to cry. I hate this

"Because it makes me feel weak. Panic attacks make me feel weak. Crying makes me feel weak. I'm weak Jorge"

"Benji you are not weak. Just because you have panic attacks doesn't mean your weak and you're aloud to cry baby it's okay. It doesn't make you weak I promise" he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Please just let me handle this on my own. Please" I asked him. He nodded and went to the bathroom. Then I started to hear voices telling me I was weak and I covered my ears trying to make it stop but the voices only got louder.

"Jorge please I need you" I croaked. He ran to me and held me tightly. I cried into his shirt.

"Please make it stop Jorge please I hate this so much" I cried.

"I know you hate this Benji and if I could stop it I would but I can't I'm sorry. You're going to be okay"

"Please don't leave me jeyjey" the one thing im scared of is losing Jorge.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon Benji" eventually I fell asleep again and slept the entire night without a nightmare. I'm so lucky to have him. I love him so much.

The next time I woke up it was morning and Me and Jorge's legs were tangled and him arms were wrapped around my stomach. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I didn't dare move. I don't want to wake him up. He started to move to stir in his sleep so I played with his hair. He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. I kissed him softly. He cuddled closer to me and buried his face into my chest.

"You're so perfect" I kissed his forehead and he giggled. I pulled him on top of me and he straddled my hips. I moved my hands to hold his waist.

"I love you babe" I told him

"I love you more" he responded

"No I definitely love you more" I said

"Nope no way I love you so much more" he sassed. I flipped us over so I was on top of him. I hovered my lips over his.

"No I love you more than you'll ever know" I whispered against his lips. He connected our lips fully and immediately I melted into the kiss. His lips are soft, well softer than normal. I started to kiss his neck softly. His breath hitched and I laughed and sucked on his neck. I left a small mark on his neck and I would've left another if my mom hadn't knocked on the door. I got off him quickly and I told her she could come in. Our breathing was heavy and she looked at us suspiciously.

"Breakfast is done boys so you can come down whenever" she walked out but didn't shut the door. Jorge and I looked at each other and we both laughed. We put shirts on and went down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 621                    Date: 5-6-20
I'm sorry this chapter is short and ended at a weird point but I just don't know what to do with this chapter. It's so hard to update often and I'm trying my best and I'm sorry. I just have a lot going on right now and I'm just overwhelmed. I'm trying to update as often as I am but it's just hard right now so I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I just don't know what to do and lately and my mental health isn't the best right now. I'm sorry I'm not updating but I'm trying to do better im just stressed lately but I'm trying so just be patient I'm trying my best. Thank you for all the support on this story. It means a lot that people are actually reading my story and enjoying it. It always makes me happy when I see someone comments on my writing so thank you everyone. I don't know when the next chapter will be but I'll try and update soon.
Have a great day/ night and stay safe💕