8

BENJI POV
It had been a week since the whole kidnapped thing happened and me and Jorge haven't went to our classes which we probably should but oh well. I can't really go anyway so I'm just vibin.

Jorge and I were in my bed cuddling like we do a lot these days. We haven't left our dorm room since the whole accident and I'm okay with it.

"I love you Benji"

"I love you to Jorge" I kissed him and he laid his head on my chest. These past few weeks with Jorge have been great. I think the stuff that happened with Grayson brought us closer which is weird but it's true.

"I'm going to order us food what do you want" Jorge said. He sat up to grab his phone.

"I don't know what do you want" he rolls his eyes and laughs.

"I always have to pick you are picking this time"

"Okay how about chipotle" he smiles and nods. That smile will be the death of me. He orders our food and I was supervised when he still remembered my order. He put his phone down and I wrapped my arms around him and pull him down next to me. He giggled and buried his face into my chest. I pressed a few kisses to his neck causing him to whimper softly. I flipped us over where he was under me and I was straddling his hips.

"I love you so much" I told him. He blushed and I pinned his arms above his head. I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back with just as much passion. I kissed down to his neck and to his ear. I nibbled on his ear lobe and whispered in his ear.

"All mine" he let out a soft moan and he tried to grind his hips up onto mine but I held them down. He flipped us over and took my shirt off. He kissed my chest and abs, and I let out a quiet moan.

He started playing with the hem of my pants when someone knocked on the door. He kissed me on the lips and went to open the door. I was still a little in shock but then I got memories of what had happened a week prior and my breathing started to get heavy. I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. I started to scratch my arms which was a mistake. They started to bleed and I started to panic even more.

"Hey Benji foods he- baby" he rushed over to me and held my hands in his.

"I'm sorry Jorge I'm sorry" I cried.

"No baby it's okay here let me wrap your arms" he got up and ran to the bathroom and came back with stuff to clean my arms. He put some medicine stuff on it and it stung really bad and I almost screamed but he kissed me before I did. He finished wrapping and hugged me. He hugged me for a good 10 minutes until I had calmed down.

"Baby what caused this one" he asked

"I was just thinking about how you were kissing me and then I got flashbacks to Grayson"

"Oh Benji I'm sorry. You're okay now he isn't going to hurt you anymore and I'm sorry I went to far" he looked sad

"No babe it wasn't your fault it's okay" I pulled him into my arms and we held each other tightly. He then got the food and brought it over to where I was sitting and we started eating. After we were done Jorge got up and went to the bathroom. I was confused but he had come out with his paints and some brushes

"We are gonna paint each other's faces" I smiled and he sat down in front of me. I decided to paint a cherry blossom tree because why not. While I was painting, Jorge squeezed my thigh causing me to moan.

"You just made me mess up" I whined.

"Oops" he smirked. I put my finger over what he had painted. He looked confused.

"Hi" he said

"I will destroy this" I jokingly said. He laughed and hit my hand away.

"If you do you will get no cuddles or kisses for a week" I put my hand on my chest and acted shocked. He just pushed me lightly and giggled. While I was painting his face I had my hand behind his neck so I pulled him in for a kiss and he screamed. I laughed and he hit me softly.

"I love you Jorge"

"I love you to Benji"

We finished painting and Jorge's was really good. It was very detailed and I loved it. I was pretty proud of what I painted. We went to the bathroom and washed our faces and got back into bed.

"Does your leg hurt Benji" he had been very caring ever since the surgery. He was always caring but he was being even more caring.

"It hurts a little but that's probably because I just put a little weight on it but im okay"

"Okay I just want to make sure you aren't in pain" I love this boy. I don't know how I got so lucky with him. I could see myself marrying him and I know that's a lot but it's true.

"Thank you for taking care of me babe. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate it"

"Benji I'm always going to take care of you. I love you" seriously how did I get so lucky

"I love you to Jorge" I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"Babe can I ask you a question" I've been wanting to ask him this for a while

"Sure baby anything"

"How did you know you were gay"

"Oh um well in 9th grade I met this guy named Micheal and I got butter flys around him. He had amazing hair and pretty blue eyes. He was tall and fit then one day he asked me out on a date and I said yes. At the end he dropped me off at home and he kissed me and it felt amazing but after a few months he had become abusive. He would hit me and punch. He wouldn't let me hang out with friends and then he ended up cheating on me so I finally got the courage to break up with him" he had started to cry and that broke my heart.

I pulled him into a tight hug and held him protectively. How could someone hurt such an amazing person like Jorge. The thought of Jorge getting hurt just made me so sad and angry at this Micheal guy.

"I will never ever hurt you Jorge. I love you and I'm going to protect you forever and always"

"How did you know you were gay Benji" he asked me

"You. That night at the party is when I realized that I found girls unattractive. Something about you was different. You're curls and cute smile just made me realize that I liked guys but then we made out and I got scared. I grew up in a household where being gay was wrong and I couldn't accept myself until a few months ago but now I'm okay with it and I accept who I am"

"I'm glad I opened your eyes to who you really are" I laughed and kissed him

"I'm glad to baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1266                     Date: 4-18-20
Hey guys here's a small filler chapter. I have something planned for next chapter so be ready. Have an amazing day💕