『ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ F̵̼̚ǫ̵̞̻̑r̴̎͜ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9』

"They're. . . They're gone! All the flowers! They're gone!" Yashiro panicked and quickly looked around the classroom to find them. "Wh-Why?! Did someone put them away? Don't tell me. . . " She turned to look at the Mokke, who were notorious for stealing and hiding other people's possessions. However, she only saw them sleeping or eating candy.

Yashiro frowned and looked back at Aoi's seat, which was empty. No, it wasn't just empty. . . It was gone. The teacher slid open the door and announced to the class that it was about to start. Yashiro ran up to him quickly.

"Sensei! Um! The flowers that were there. . . Do you know where they went?" The teacher gave her a confused stare.

"Flowers?" He scratched the back of his neck while Yashiro tried to explain it to him.

"Aoi was on flower duty. . ." Yashiro trailed off and the teacher pointed at the corner of the room.

"If you're talking about the class flowers. . . He's our summer flower duty guy. And Aoi. . . ? There's nobody in our class with that name." The green and white-haired girl gasped and ran out of the classroom in tears, ignoring the teacher's calls to come back for class.

Yashiro whipped out her phone in the hallway and proceeded to dial Aoi's phone number. The sound of a robotic voice came back to tell her that the caller id is not in service. Yashiro decided to call her house instead, when she thought she would get nothing, a familiar woman's voice came to spoke up.

"Yes, Akane speaking." Yashiro felt a tinge of hope residing within her.

"Um. This is Nene, I guess Aoi isn't at school today. Does she have a cold or-" "Excuse me?" Her eyes widen at the shocked voice of the woman.

"We don't have anyone by that name living here. . . Are you sure you have the right number?" Aoi doesn't exist anymore. . . ? Does not even her mother know about her? How is this possible. . ? Yashiro began running towards the girl's bathroom in search of Hanako and you, hopefully, either one of you guys knows what happened to Aoi!

When she was lost in her own thoughts, Yashiro bumped into a taller boy and she dropped her phone. He carefully picked up her phone, giving Yashiro a good view of his face. "I-I'm sorry. . . "

The boy gave her a smile and her phone back to her, "no, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" With his other hand, he took her hand and stared into her eyes.

'A hot guy!?'

"Here, you dropped this." From there, he stood up and walked away from her. Yashiro turned to look at his fading figure and swooned over his princely nature before running back to find the others. Unbeknownst to her, a black paper crane landed on her hair and slid down to her pocket.

"She vanished? Hmm. . . " You and Hanako set down your cards that you were originally using to play with the Mokke.

"Don't hmm me Hanako-kun! You were gone this morning and at lunch! Now look what time it is. . . " Hanako didn't understand what was the big problem and you watched the two interact.

"Well, I'm a busy guy, plus I was around the school with Jiyuu. Why don't you report it to the police?"

"Because there's something weird about it. . . " Yashiro had her hand up to her chin while she looked down in fear, "Her flowers, her desk. . . Everything Aoi owned is gone. And everyone says they don't know any Aoi."

When Hanako was about to respond, the door bursts open with Minamoto charging into the girl's bathroom.

"Minamoto-san? This is the girl's restroom. . ." You tilted your head in confusion at the boy who clearly walked into the room like a pervert. Instead of responding to you or even looking up, he grabbed onto Hanako's collar and demanded answers.