二十八

『ᴀᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28』

The sound of birds chirping surrounded you as you slowly turned around in the bed. You felt the smooth material of a clean blanket wrapped around you. Your eyes slowly fluttered open, greeted by the sun almost starting to set. It was a gentle, orange and light pink hue that reflected off of the glass containers in the infirmary. You scratched at the bandages around your arm as you slowly regained your thoughts. You yawned as your hand covered your mouth, the sounds of tiredness becoming almost cat-like mews.

"You even yawn like a cat." The new voice sliced through the calm atmosphere as you jerked in your bed. You quickly turned around to see the blond-haired student council president, his blue eyes gazing into your (e/c) ones.

"You—!" Just when you were going to reach your scissors on the table, you felt your arms being pinned above your head, Teru leaning over your figure as he grabbed onto your wrists. You squeaked at the sudden change in position as the feeling of anger was washed away with embarrassment. "Get off of me!" You struggled against his tight grip as you both huffed at each other. You glared at him from below as he gazed at you with sympathetic eyes.

The room fell with a pregnant silence.

"I. . ." Teru muttered, "I just came to check up on you."

"Hah?" You responded, raising an eyebrow at his suspicious nature.

The student council president. . . was watching over you?'

'Is he a pervert as well?!' You deadpanned. The tall, blond-haired president is looming over you, pinning your arms above your head and telling you that he was checking you out. That's nothing suspicious now, is it? Since when did he care so much about your wellbeing, when he tried to kill you just mere days ago? You believe it was days ago, the calendar on the wall changed by several days as you looked behind him. You frowned as you looked up at him.

D̷̨̢͇́̈́̓͝ờ̷͙̼̫͙̥̫̣̣̗̎̋̈́̐̑̈́̑̒͑ṋ̴̛̙͍̤̫̹̭͉̄̇̎͆͂̅̿̕ͅ'̷̛̹͋́̆̑́̃̽̚t̶̡̧̜͎̱͙̣͚̱͎̯̖̬̬̋̀̅͌̀̈́̌̏͐̅͑ ̶̢̣͈͍̗̜̤̲͗̉̌͑͗͒̈́̄͒̄̊͆̒̚͜t̷͔̙̺̪͐̓̀́͒̋̔̅͂̈́̀̕͘͠r̵̨̪͌̇̄͆͐̏͋̀͛̔͂̈͘ư̵̢̢͉͇̮͕̹̘̤͎̣̱̇̐͋̽͋̿͋͋̇͒̽̉̾͜͠š̵̮̱̲͌̚t̸̨̡̧̛̗̭͉͓̣͓͙͔͕̃̋̐̓̽̿͊͋̿̔̚ ̴̛͙̲̺̥̒̈́͆̄͒̋̃h̶̡̗̃̽̌̀͆̑͒͑̆̉̓͛̅͆͘ỉ̷͓̱̐̏̃͒̂́̌̍̎m̶̢̛̙͎̩̙̜̏̾̿͌̇͝ͅ.̷̢̦̦̬͓̻͕̻͚̭̰͉̑̄̍́̐̄̓̈̍̆́͌̀͊̚ ̶̣̽̉̓̽̌̓͑.̴̝̩̯͌͜͝ ̸̛̤̄̉̂́̿͌̕.̶̢̖̙̺̰͕̟̝͇̠͍̍͘͜ ̷̢̛͍̖̑̀

Your lips pressed against each other into a line when you heard the familiar voice. This could just be a trick into getting you exorcised. He would get under your skin, get close to your heart, and eat it from the inside. He would be the parasite in your body, controlling your actions and influencing who you were. You were going to be on your guard near him.

That pisses you off.

"You don't strike me as a person who would care about a supernatural." You wrapped your legs around his waist as you flipped him over, now the tables have turned in your favor. You saw his cheeks light up in a pinkish hue as you felt his hands tighten around your wrists, but you pushed his arms down against the pillows. "Hey, tell me. Why didn't you just exorcise me while I was asleep?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up." You hummed at his answer.

"What for?"

"You're not an ordinary supernatural are you?"

"What do you mean by that Mr. Exorcist?" You licked your lips, the pump, glossy skin glistening attractively, something that Teru won't openly admit.