二十五

『ɪᴛ H̷͔̿͗͗u̴͂̏ͅr̶̜͂̑ṯ̷̂s̶̢̰͒̀̽,F̴̲̈́̀͠r̴̙͌̎é̶̛̛̘ẽ̸̲̋ ̸̢̓̚M̸͍̊͌ͅè̴͚: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25』

"You're all the same. . . How could you treat us so differently, when you kill spirits and call it exorcising?!" You continued, "where are we suppose to go? Without this world, we would never exist again! I still have a dream and I won't let you take that away from me!"

Teru's eyes darkened, "is that so? You're a murderer, aren't you? How could you tell me what's right or wrong? " He chuckled before kicking Hanako from behind, his body moving so fast you almost couldn't see it, "I'll start with the Seventh Mystery first."

"Hanako!" You shouted out but as Hanako reached out towards his fallen blade, Teru violently stabbed through it as Hanako's piercing scream echoed.

The floor started to crumble and crack as Teru stepped on top of Hanako, the lightning attack coursing through his body and electrocuting Hanako. He cried in pain as he was continuously shocked numerous times. Your eyes widened at the sight of Hanako's blood covering the concrete ground. You felt time stop as you screamed at the top of your lungs. Your chest started to hurt, it felt as if it was being crushed several times over. . . It hurts so much it was almost unbearable.

Amane is bleeding. . .

He's crying. . .

You trembled in anger, the anger boiling inside of you and steaming like an overcooked teakettle. The pain intensified in your head and you screamed once more, your eyes staring to shake as dark spots began to take over your vision.

He's in so much pain. . .

Minamoto Teru. . . Hurt Yugi Amane.

Don't kill him. . . Ple̷͕̞͆à̸̧͜ͅś̵̱e.

T̶͎̯̅͠h̶͍͚͊̄a̶͚̳̪͛t̷̝̥̂ͅ'̷̟̋s̶̛̱̬̠͆̓ ̷̺́̋͘į̴̡͎͌t̸̻̹̀͐́.̴̹̑̄ ̷̭̎͛̆.̴̢̖̽́ ̷̼̏́͠.̶̗̀͒͝ ̵̨͉̊L̶̤͖̦̍͒͋é̷̗͙̊t̶̟̍͑̓ ̸͇͋̂m̴̨̨̳̐e̵͎͘̕ ̵͇̦̦̉t̴̨̉a̸̧̰͒̂k̷͍͍̣͗̍é̵̞ ̵̛̪̃̎c̷̺̙̾ͅa̵̡̦͇̎̚r̶̞͍͉̋̓ẹ̷͉̾̾̽ ̶͉͐ô̶͈̼̽f̴̳͔͊͜ ̷̧̺͐̐̾t̸̨͖͆ȟ̵̥̽ḭ̵̲̰͋̓̂s̴͓͌ ̶̙̼̽̎̄f̵̺̾ö̶͈́r̵̪̔̾̈́ ̴̙̻̇ý̶̡̩̜̆̕ȏ̷̥u̷̜̭͊͊.̵̦̭̎̚ ̸̱̐

"You. . . " Teru turned his attention over to you, your pupils dilating as you clenched your fists, his fingers twitching in response to your scary expression, "I'll kill you!"

The air around you was extremely tense, Kou watched as the atmosphere turned almost fuzzy, the area becoming similar to a mirage. Your eyes darkened once more, the dark hues engulfing your (e/c) shines. They pushed off of the ground, the floor shattering as they charged at him, your scissors pointing towards his heart. Kou couldn't believe the amount of power behind that launch, that level of power you had in the real world was astonishing, he could only assume that you weren't able to use this power during No. 2's boundary. Did you get your powers from the rumors? He gulped at the sight of you as your lips curved into a smile. This didn't seem like you.

Something is wrong.

Teru's eyes expanded to the size of saucers as he prepared for an incoming attack from your weapon, only to have his lungs gasp for air as you punched him in the stomach as he coughed up saliva in response.

"You're weak!" They roared. Hanako stared up at you from the floor, noticing the change in speech you had.

They quickly tilted your head up, the top of it hitting Teru's chin as he stepped backward in shock. They took this chance to stab him, only for him to recover and counter your attack. They lifted your leg and kicked him in the side, the young man sliding across the hard ground as his shoes dug into the floor to avoid slipping. Teru underestimated your level of power greatly. Often times, he was roughed up by some of the school mysteries boundaries, and yet it was clear that you weren't using all of your abilities.