十七

『ᴀɴ ᴜɴb̷̙͇̅́r̴̟̲͌e̷͔̋̓ḁ̸̯̐͜k̵̗͓͊̃̊ᴀʙʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17』

You stared into Hanako's eyes as he brushes the loose strands of hair away from your face. He left his hat abandoned on the table next to the bed, his focus only on you. You laid side by side, facing each other as your fingers intertwined. He pressed his forehead against yours, whispering so softly to you. Your kimono may have been shredded but you couldn't feel the cold when you were with Hanako.

"Will you tell me about yourself?" You breathed in carefully, squeezing his hand.

"You never tell me about yourself either Hanako." You giggled as you toyed with his fingers as he pouted. You hummed in delight, watching him nervously fidget.

Normally he was pretty confident, but he seemed extremely shy, was it because you were finally alone in the same bed together? How romantic. He shifted around in the bed, but avoided trying to make it awkward by sparking conversations.

"I'm not used to talking about myself." You smiled and looked at your joined hands.

"Neither am I." You both chuckled childishly, "then tell me about yourself first Hanako, tell me your real name."

His eyes widened for a moment, before giving you another one of his kind smiles.

"Yugi Amane."

"Yugi. . . Amane. Yugi Amane." You whispered his name like a mantra, entranced at how it perfectly rolled off of your tongue. "Yugi Amane. . . I like it a lot."

Amane's face flared up, his cheeks growing extremely hot despite being a spirit. His cheeks were so red, it looked as if someone smeared paint over them. You stifled a laugh, seeing the one and only No. 7, who was normally perverted and wholesome, look so embarrassed and shy.

"You look cute like that. . Amane." You started to tremble, your laughs coursing through your body as you held it in. "Amane is cute!"

"Ehhh? Is that so?" Amane smirked, "If anyone is cute, it's most likely you isn't it? You're always asking the weirdest questions." He pinched her cheek as you whined.

"That's not fair because I am older than you!" He glanced at you questionably.

"I don't think we're counting the years we've been a ghost (Y/n)," he laughed, "technically I'd be a little older than you."

You puffed out your cheeks, gently hitting his chest playfully, "I guess so!"

"Amane, what did you like the most. . . When you're alive." He shifted closer to you, wrapping his arm around you as he stared off into space, pretending as if he was thinking really hard. You saw his cheeks lift up as he grinned.

"The night sky!" He answered.

You fiddled with his hands, "Why is that?"

"I've always liked seeing the stars, I used to have a lunar rock you know!" You awed, shocked at the amount of passion he held regarding the sky.

"What's a lunar rock?"

"It's a rock that came from the moon!" He smiled, "even though the moon is so far. . . A little rock was able to make it here, and that was one of my prized possessions!"

"That sounds really interesting. . ." You mumbled, trailing off as you tried to think about something as cool as Amane's. "I didn't have anything too special as a kid, but hearing how passionate you are, makes me happy!"

Amane's face heated up once again, despite being so calm in general, he was so easy to tease and fluster. It made you happy being able to see this side of him. He seemed so full of life. . . Full of kindness and undying affection. . . You were a bit jealous of that. He pouted and squished your cheek.