十一

『ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟꜱ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11』

The conversation between your group suddenly came to a halt as the phone behind you started to ring profusely. You all turned to the direction of the ringing, seeing a single phone lying dormant on one of the tables. Everyone stared at the phone for a couple of minutes, noticing that the phone won't stop ringing. . . Until Yashiro picked it up.

"S-Senpai!"

Yashiro nervously held up the phone to her ear while everyone else stood next to her, listening in on the conversation, "H-Hello. . . ? Um. . . Who's speaking?"

"It's. . . " The woman's voice crackled on the phone, further illuminating on her creepiness on Yashiro. "Misaki."

Yashiro felt her heart drop to her stomach as she heard the name. Her thoughts were cut short when the woman continued to speak.

"I had been teaching my students. . . In the schoolhouse at the top of these stairs. . ." Everyone started to visualize what this mysterious Misaki was and the life she once lived.

"But I was killed here, torn to pieces. Right in the place where you are standing. . ." Yashiro shook as she still gripped the phone fearfully.

"Say, would you. . . please look for my body? I can't do anything as I am now. . . "

"W-Wait where's Aoi. . . ?"

The woman immediately cut her off in order to give the group their very first task. "First, my right arm. That is the arm. . . I use to hold the chalk for writing letters."

"Do hurry. Class will be starting soon." You tilted your head at the phone confused.

What even is a phone? Back in your day, you had to write letters or talk directly in order to communicate. You were amazed at how far spirits and technology have evolved over the course of years. You never knew that spirits could be so modernized!

Hanako watched as your eyes sparkled at the invention. It was. . . Cute to see you be so curious and excited over little things. He couldn't tell whether or not he should tease you about your lack of knowledge or gush over how you wanted to learn about everything.

Everyone turned to the hourglass which began to drain the sand, symbolizing that you were all on a time limit.

"Whats an hourglass?" Hanako sweatdropped at your question but patted your head.

"We'll answer such questions after helping Yashiro, alright?" You eagerly nodded and everyone proceeded to look around the boundary.

There was a small shrine where you should put the arm in, the only difficult part now was actually finding the right arm which resembled Misaki. But, how is everyone supposes to find the perfect arm? There's no way until you find out later.

"Forget the phone call, it might be a prank senpai!" Minamoto looked around the boundary and warned Yashiro.

Hanako shook his head, "I wouldn't recommend that." He smiled and started another one of his explanations, "see. We seven mysteries each have their own domain. And in that domain, we're unbeatable. In my case, that domain would be the toilets."

"What about Jiyuu-chan then?" Hanako looked over at you and rubbed the top of your head.

"Technically, Jiyuu wouldn't even have a domain here at the school since she isn't a mystery, but she is at her strongest within alleys or dark hallways because her legend exists all around Japan." You silently nodded and looked around the area in search of the arm again.

"There's no telling what could happen if you step off the path and make her mad. . . " Hanako got closer to Minamoto's ears, "but of course, I won't stop you if you want to find out."

Yashiro sighed at the boys, "for now, why don't we start looking for the arm? It should be a female's right arm."

Hanako nodded his head and walked over to one of the cabinets, "good idea, it can actually be pretty fun to look for stuff. See take a look at this."

The young ghost boy pulled out an erotic magazine out of the drawer and flaunted one of its many pages to Minamoto, "I found some treasure!"

"Treasure?" Hanako patted your head and you took the magazine into your hand, "I guess some of the females look nice. . ."

"O-Oi! You shouldn't be looking at this!" You continued to flip the pages much to Minamoto's disbelief and looked up at Hanako.

"Do guys like you, enjoy these things?" You asked curiously, your fingers crumpling the edges of the paper.

Hanako laughed playfully before squeezing your cheeks, "I wouldn't say like, but it's fun to tease others with it!"

"Nngh. . . " You turned away from the boy in embarrassment, which he easily caught onto. He hummed in interest before whispering closely into your right ear.

"Are you jealous of this type of stuff?" You squeaked and pulled away from him, rolling the magazine and trying to hit him like a fly.

"O-O-Of course not!" Hanako rolled his eyes and sarcastically agreed while you puffed out your cheeks in annoyance.

"That's okay, I like the way you are right now." He smiled and took off to find the other right arm.

The way you are right now. . ?

What is he talking about?

You grit your teeth and pushed down those conflicting thoughts underneath the current problem. You had no time to doze off if Yashiro's life may be on the line.

Everyone started to search around the trash-filled boundary, some finding 'treasure' as Hanako described or an actual arm. Actually, there was a multitude of arms. It made it difficult to eliminate which arms we were supposed to use, but everyone met up in the middle with their chosen pieces.

Hanako chose a robot arm, Minamoto held onto a really buff and chiseled arm, and you had a doll's arm. You noticed that Yashiro's arm and yours seemed the most natural for a woman's, but you couldn't be sure since the doll's arm had some ball joints to it.

"We're looking for a woman's right arm! And so far Jiyuu-chan and I are the only ones who brought something like that!" The other boys sat down with a blank stare.

"Minamoto-kun, you just brought the arm that you liked and brought it here! And you need to take this seriously Hanako!" As Yashiro scolded the boys, it became painfully obvious that something was wrong with Yashiro.

Not her personality. . . But it looks like her chest inflated.

You stifled a laugh.

You mustn't laugh! You mustn't, you mustn't, you mustn't! You puffed out your cheeks to avoid bursting.

Something about seeing Yashiro in such a way was extremely humorous to you. You never heard of a woman wanting such full breasts before and you thought Yashiro, who was close to your age, with huge bonkers was something to laugh at.

"Hey, Yashiro, I don't know how to bring it up but. . . Something is weird about you."

Hanako points out the inconsistent Yashiro and she confidently replies with, "You think? I'm pretty sure this is how I always am?"

"I don't know about that."

When her chest started to move and fall out of her shirt, everyone watched as the extra padded bra soaked up the water. Yashiro internally cried of embarrassment inside and cried to explain herself. You couldn't contain your laughter anymore and you ended up bending over while hysterically laughing.

"I-It's not what you think. . . !" Yashiro waved her arms around but Hanako just patted her shoulder.

"You don't have to explain."

Yashiro starts to scream in horror and shock due to Hanako's indirect and direct attack on her body.

Time's up.