Chapter 5

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

A harsh cough escapes his throat. The harsh slap scratches its nails against the flesh of his esophagus. A soft trickle of liquid is felt at the back of his throat tickling his skin this causes another cough to escape his mouth. Blood splatters out of his lips tinting them a shade of red.

A forceful blow is sent to his stomach. Jooheon laughs at Taehyung's pain as Kihyun and Shownu hold the boy up. Shownu's face contorts in pain as he watches Taehyung get beat up while he holds him up. Jooheon pulls at Taehyung's hair his face inches away from the other's. In a low voice Joonheon says, "You're disgusting. It's people like you who should burn in hell."

Taehyung's eyes teared as the pull of his hair became stronger. Instead of having a peaceful lunch Taehyung's was filled with running away, trying to hide, or get beat up. His food always ended up on the floor as Kinhyun enjoyed tossing the food harshly onto the ground then shoving Taehyung down onto the food.

The bell of the end of lunch signaled all boy's it was time for next period. Shownu, being the punctual friend of all three called for their attention. Even so Kihyun gripped at Taehyung's arms and Jooheon threw more punches towards the poor helpless boy more. This time Shownu spoke louder, "Joohoney! Kihyun! It's time to go, leave it alone." The word it hurt Taehyung, but he was glad that Shownu stopped the rest.

Finally having their attention Jooheon turned to Shownu with big eyes and a slightly almost unnoticeable blush to his cheeks. Jooheon glared at Taehyung one last time then told Kihyun to drop the boy and they were finally heading out.

Taehyung curled in on himself as he tried to breathe. His stomach burned from the inside with every deep breath he took. He coughed out a little more blood then belched the little content of food he had in him. Taehyung decided to skip geometry finding the class easy as he always got A's.

He sat down in the janitors closet his knees to his chest as he silently cried out the pain. Taehyung was tired from having been emotionally abused at home and at school. He felt his body weigh down on his every time he had to go to either school or home. After getting out all of his feelings Taehyung grabbed his backpack and headed out of the door.

He decided he would rather skip the rest of his classes, so as he left the janitors closet he hurriedly rushed from the door to his secret door that lead to the outside of school. When he left the building he was met with six other boys all staring at him three of which had lit cigarettes in their mouths.

Taehyung immediately looked down avoiding all contact with them and decided to head off to the park. This also isn't a first time for Taehyung he sometimes sipped school when he needed some time to breathe and feel happy. When he wanted to feel happy he would always head to the park that was filled with muses he could use. Taehyung enjoyed art and he would take every opportunity he could to draw anything that he found interesting or beautiful.

He sits at a tree hiding his tan skin from the sunlight. From his backpack he pulls out a drawing journal, a number 2 pencil, a charcoal pencil, and a used eraser. He looks around the park looking for a muse. There he finds a boy sitting alone on the swings.

Taehyung stares at him for a bit just carefully looking. He takes in the boy's details as the latter simply looks around at the sky. Feeling the muse Taehyung's hand begins to draw light lines. He creates shading here and there darkening lines he feels necessary. Deciding his piece was finished Taehyung looks down at the art work and analysis it for a second.

Sadly, his face contorts in displeasure, one thing to understand about Taehyung is that the boy never likes his art he's never pleased with the out come of every drawing he does. He sighs closing the book and putting his art supplies back into his bag. He places the bag flat on the ground and lays his head down on the bag plugging his earphones in and enjoying the light blue sky.

Another deep sigh escapes, but no matter what he does it's never a sigh of contempt.

Nom, I want food, but I'm already to fat :/-lazynim