Chapter 60: I Purple You

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

School had finally ended and Jungkook was outside of the school grounds. His body was leaned against his car a lit cigarette between his lips. It had been so long since he smoked considering that Taehyung disliked the habit.

After Jungkook let out his emotions and Taehyung remained silent he knew he lost him. So, instead of putting Taehyung through more pain he let him leave, after all Jungkook just wanted to get his feelings out, he didn't expect anything else.

With a long puff Jungkook exhales the smoke his lungs burning slightly considering the fact that it's been a while. From afar Jungkook spots his friends head his way. He waves at them and they wave back.

When they're near each other Jungkook asks, "What are the after school plans of today?" His group of friends look at one another and their significant other who's beside them. Jungkook slowly catches the hint, but doubts it on the basis of maybe they could be looking at the others to see if they have any plans.

Namjoon hesitantly admits, "I-um, I have plans with Jinnie. We're going on a date. You can come with us though!" Jungkook shakes his head saying it's fine then looks at the others wanting a reply from them as well.

Yoongi is next, "I have plans with Jimin. We're gonna work out our problems and then head out to eat, although we can pick you up after it ain't no biggie." Again Jungkook declines not wanting to ruin their possible date.

Lastly was Hoseok, but Jungkook could already tell what was coming, "We have a date, you can join though." and finally the last decline of Jungkook's. He's never felt so pitiful and embarrassed. Maybe I should have just taken the hint. Jungkook thinks to himself.

"Well, you guys better hurry before it gets too late, hope it goes well for all of you." Jungkook says with a smile as he pushes his friends to their cars. They all get in hesitating before officially driving off. Jungkook was the only one in the parking lot. Looking at his cigarette he throws it to the ground then gets in his car.

Half way to his house he receives a message. One hand is on the steering wheel while the other hand searches for his tossed phone on the passenger seat beside him. Finally getting a grasp Jungkook carefully unlocks his phone and reads the message.

Lisa:
Hey Kook, remember that favor? I need it now.
I'm going to try and impress someone.

Jungkook:
Alright. Make it quick.

After getting a reply of the time and place Jungkook tosses his phone on the passenger seat deciding to hear music. For the rest of the car ride Jungkook patiently waits to get home and dressed.