Chapter 6

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

"Jungkook!" the loud call of his mother a woke the boy from his slumber. Jungkook yawned scratching his abdomen as the skin under his shirt felt oddly itchy in the morning.

A brown haired lady, looking around the age of early thirties, with fair skin, and her hair tied into a braid falling over her shoulder. A soft smile is plastered on her lips as she looks at her sleepy sone with bed head. She walks over to Jungkook sitting at the edge of the bed she patted his messy hair down.

"Hey bunny, I was wondering if you could join your father and I to meet one of his co-working company friends?" Mrs. Jeon said quietly as she continued to try ad fix his hair. Jungkook woke up at his mother's request. He tilted his head to the side them questioned, "I though Junghyun was going to go with you and dad?" Jungkook's mother nodded then sighed.

"Junghyun has a meeting for his band, you know how strict your brother takes those meetings." Jungkook rolled his eyes at how annoying his brother becomes whenever he talks about his band. Jungkook was also a little annoyed that he had to go to meet complete strangers that were adults.

He sighed as he dropped himself back on his bed, "I don't really mind, but can I go back to sleep?" Jungkook asked causing his mother to chuckle as she nodded her head. Before she left she covered the male in the blanket snuggling him in warmth. With a gentle kiss on the forehead and a quiet thanks Jungkook's mother headed out of the boy's room. Jungkook slowly succumbed to the warmth and fell right back to sleep.

Namjoon stood in front of the school's doors his eyes scanning the body of a fellow sophomore. Jungkook walked up to him giving him a light slap to the arm. Namjoon turned his head to the younger and smiled giving him a quick handshake. "I didn't think you were actually serious about this." Jungkook casually says catching the other's attention.

Namjoon chuckles as he focuses his attention solely on his sophomore friend, "Yeah, I've been trying to see who'd be the best to sleep with. I wanna dominate though, that's for sure." This confession made Jungkook cringe a slight bit. He wasn't too fond of talking about gay sex since he has never found it appealing, but then again he is a straight male.

A huge tackle knocked the wind out of Jungkook as his sophomore friend Jimin hugged him tightly. "Jungkookie!!!! Yoongi hyung's being mean!" Jimin wailed as he koala hugged the male. Jungkook looked up from Jimin's head only to find a smirking Yoongi and trailing Jin.

Yoongi fist bumped Namjoon and patted Jungkook's shoulder seeing as the boy's arms were currently busy holding up the smol baby koala. Yoongi smirked as he said, "Jiminie, I'm sorry ok? Jibooty is no more." Hearing the nickname Jungkook knew it was about the private party the two had together that made the name appear.

Jimin turned to the smirking Yoongi and stuck his tongue out at him before pulling Jungkook away to their class. As the two boy's were walking Jungkook spotted Taehyung heading upstairs to the Junior's hall. He pulled his hand away from Jimin's and hurriedly walked over to the older boy.

"Hey Taehyung!" Jungkook called out for the older male. The blonde haired male turned and waved awkwardly at the other. Jungkook chuckled as he finally caught up to the boy, "So you heading off to your first class?" Taehyung simply nodded casting his eyes downward. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's arm up the stairs, "I'll walk you to class I don't mind being late for mine."

A gasp was heard from the older, "J-Jungkook, you can't be late for class! Are you crazy!? I can walk on my own, I'm not disabled!" Taehyung tried to pull his grip from the younger, but Jungkook proved his strength. With a sigh Jungkook stopped still holding onto Taehyung's hand as asked, "Can't I just walk you to class as a form of thanks for helping me in physics?"

Once again the boy didn't give a verbal response and simply nodded his head. Strange how he barely talks. He's innocent though I can tell you that for sure. Jungkook thought as they climbed the stairs. Once they arrived to Taehyung's class Jungkook waved goodbye to the boy adding "I'll see you tomorrow" and a wink before leaving to his class.

I have a bunch of reading to do and an exam already!!!.-lazynim