Chapter 46

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Junkook walks into the school grounds noticing his short yet Junior friend. He decides to call the male, "Yoongi!" The said male turns around noticing his sophomore friend jog up to him.

The tension between them was awkward considering that the reason Taehyung left Jungkook was because Yoongi forced it out of Jungkook to admit that it was all a dare.

However, Jungkook didn't want to see things that way. For starters he missed his friend and he didn't want any bad tension between any of the group.

"Hey kook." Yoongi greets once Jungkook has made it to his side. Jungkook greets back but adds, "Listen, I don't want what happened to affect our friendship. You can remain his friend I don't mind, just don't be mad ok?"

Yoongi nods his head smiling to the his taller friend. The two walk into the school smiling happy they were able to release the awkward tension. When they met their other friends they were greeted cheerfully.

As they all chatted waiting until there was only three minutes left to get to class Jungkook's discovery kept on repeating in his mind. Jungkook searches around the hallways eager to find his fellow friend. "Something up, Kook?" Namjoon questions.

Jungkook looks at him shaking his head. He figured if he didn't see in the hallway she either didn't come or was already in class. Today though he didn't have any junior classes only sophomore.

Jungkook leans against a locker as he continues to chat along with this friends. A few jokes get thrown around until he notices a familiar male. The only difference is that the male was differently dressed and had red hair. No, he was hallucinating at this point he probably lost his mind.

All night he spent thinking of his supposed feelings for the male so he wouldn't be surprised if he went a little insane. Multiple people were all staring at the new male. Girls were drooling some wanting to throw themselves onto the male. Males were all staring hungry eyes trying to undress the Greek god.

All of the group notices the male getting the attention. Their mouths fall open at the new looking beauty. How could someone change so much in a single day? How could someone go from being unseen to being a beautiful Greek god desired by all.

"Tae-tae, I-is that you?" Jin calls the male who was already making his way to his class. The said male turns to Jin who stood before him. He smiles at the male.

Jungkook swallows as he tries to contain himself. He looks so beautiful. Who couldn't notice him? Jungkook thinks as he feels his knees weaken. For the first time in his entire life Jungkook could feel his knees weak. No girl could ever do that to him, but Taehyung made it possible.

"Hey Jinnie!" Taehyung calls as he hugs the male receiving a hug from Yoongi as well. Yoongi compliments his new look and so does Jin. All boys were honestly surprised and most of them, most, were complementing him in his new look.

Taehyung was glowing in Jungkook's eyes. He had red hair his hair shorter than before but still long enough to cover his eyebrows. His lips were tinted a light shade of pink as they were glossed over with what Jungkook assumes to be, cherry lip balm, and he wore a white long sleeve shirt a small thin cloth forming a tie hanging loosely around his neck with black jeans.

All of the group turned to look at Jungkook who was staring at the male unknowingly. Taehyung turns to Jungkook looking him deeply in the eyes and gives a small smile.

Jungkook was surprised that the male simply left as if there was nothing else to say. Just the simple stare brought the boy to his knees. Jungkook slowly slides down the lockers. All his friends are surprised all wondering what was wrong.

"Jungkook, you alright?" A high yet low pitched voice chimed. All of the guys looked at a female who wore a plaid long sleeved shirt over a band tee-shirt. Jungkook looks up at her clear as day light displaying that she knew Taehyung was the red haired male.

Instead of recovering like usual Jungkook just shakes his head. Choi pulls Jungkook to his feet dragging him to class, "What class you got?" Jungkook simply remarks, "A-algebra." They both head to Jungkook's algebra class.

Choi declares, "Get school over with and we'll talk at lunch alright!?" Jungkook simply nods still a little dazed. Beautiful was all Jungkook could repeat in his mind.

Damnnnnn Tae got Kook mesmerized!!!!!!-lazynim